Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Dog Shoots Hunter....Again.
Display Avatars Sort By:
Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Dog Shoots Hunter....Again. on 12/12/2011 12:23:11 MST Print View

Man's best friend seems to be getting a little trigger happy...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/12/sit-stay-aim-fire-dog-shoots-another-hunter/

Bob Bankhead
(wandering_bob) - MLife

Locale: Oregon, USA
Dog Shoots Hunter....Again. on 12/12/2011 12:50:44 MST Print View

Another fool transporting his gun with a live round in the chamber rather than waiting until he's actually hunting to lock and load.

A .308 is a serious big game cartridge, He's lucky to still have his leg attached.

One more Darwin award.

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Locale: North San Diego county
The great DOG uprising on 12/13/2011 09:35:12 MST Print View

When I was 8 my Dad bought a spring spaniel puppy we named him Blazer to train for duck hunting.
But he was no ordinary dog after my dad took a picture of him in Australian hunting hat and sunglasses and pipe in his mouth.
He talk to me about how degrading it was he told me stories of the great dog uprising so they could take back their dignity . To not be dressed up in ridiculous costumes and replacements for humans children.
The uprising will take place by learning how to use guns against humans. The year will be 2012 because dressing up dogs in ridiculous costumes has reached saturation point they can't take it any longer. Once they master the use of guns they will take over the world to restore order. But don't be alarmed the gun incidents that have been taking place recently is only target practice.

Next year is full out WAR between the humans and the dogs the only way it can be stopped is if all dog owners quit dressing up dogs in ridiculous costumes and treating them like children. Then the great human dog war will not take place.
Terry

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
Dog Shoots Hunter....Again on 12/14/2011 12:42:42 MST Print View

Dog shoots hunter ...again
What ? same dog ?
Bad dog ! bad dog!bad dog

Edited by Franco on 12/14/2011 12:48:40 MST.