Great deal on Icebreaker - Free Pocket 200 Beanie or Hite Lite Crew Socks w/ Any purchase
Display Avatars Sort By:
Joseph R
(Dianoda) - MLife

Locale: Chicago, IL
Great deal on Icebreaker - Free Pocket 200 Beanie or Hite Lite Crew Socks w/ Any purchase on 12/09/2011 13:50:44 MST Print View

I posted this to slickdeals as well, but in hindsight I probably should have kept it to the BPL community ('doh!)...

Here goes:
Now through Sunday (according to Icebreaker's website, but the email I received actually states the promotion ends 11:59pm PST this evening), you get a free beanie or pair of socks with ANY online purchase of in-stock items using code FREEGIFT11.

Icebreaker Homepage

Looks like there is free shipping with most items as well (at least shipping was free for me). I bought a pair of the Hike Lite Mini socks and added a Pocket 200+ Beanie as my free gift, total came to $14.40 shipped (I had an additional 20% off for resetting my account password after Icebreaker set-up their new site - you might be able to get the same discount if you have a prior account @Icebreaker)...

This is a pretty killer deal, as you'd be lucky to find the beanie alone for less than $20.

I have a few Pocket 200 beanies and can attest to their awesomeness as a general purpose fall/winter hat and on the trail. I love 'em, especially great for wearing while sleeping on the trail. I have a few pairs of the socks as well - nicely padded, very comfy, durable. You can't go wrong.

Pocket Beanie Review @Sierradescents.com
Pocket Beanie Reviews @Backcountry.com

Edited by Dianoda on 12/09/2011 14:00:02 MST.

Jim Leonard
(mxracer33x) - F

Locale: West Coast
free beanie on 12/09/2011 14:56:32 MST Print View

Great deal, as I wanted another pair of socks anyway. The beanies are a perfect lightweight choice compared to my MH Dome perignon.

Bummer is, my gf lost my debit card 2 days ago, I dont have any credit cards and they dont take paypal :( LOL. I think I may get a paypal debit card just for backup cases like this. Ive often thought of doing that anyway, and carrying it on the trail, that way of I lost it, no biggy, as my balances are kept reasonable in paypal, and it wont be risking my checking acct.