Northern Roadtrip.... day (maybe overnight) hike suggestions/partners anyone???
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ian Smith
(smiia482) - F

Locale: MD/WV
Northern Roadtrip.... day (maybe overnight) hike suggestions/partners anyone??? on 11/23/2011 20:29:52 MST Print View

Hi all. First time poster and not sure where to put this exactly so here it goes. I have a series of interviews over the next couple weeks that are going to take me to Bismarck-->Boise-->(Maybe CO)-->SD, and I will have free time to do some hiking. Never been between the Sierras and the Mississippi so I don't really have much idea where to detour to to hit the trail, so if anyone has some suggestions or is wanting to partner up, I'm keen. Depending on mother nature, I think I might be relegated to day hikes only though (foolishly sold off my winter camping gear before I came back from Scotland and have been lack in replacing it, sigh). Also, might be bit of a long shot but if anyone would be willing to trade some couch space to a gentle & cuddly stranger for some delicious EastCoast/MidWest brews (homebrewer/beerlover here) me and my wallet would be ever grateful. Cheers - Ian

Dave Marcus
(Djrez4) - F

Locale: Rocky Mountains
Re: Northern Roadtrip.... day (maybe overnight) hike suggestions/partners anyone??? on 11/24/2011 12:20:08 MST Print View

If Colorado ends up a part of your schedule, PM me.