Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3 | NeoAir Sm & Rg | MSR Titan Kettle | Cuben Packcovers

Display Avatars Sort By:
Dan Durston
(dandydan) - M

Locale: Cascadia
FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3 | NeoAir Sm & Rg | MSR Titan Kettle | Cuben Packcovers on 11/18/2011 19:30:54 MST Print View

I've got a few goodies up for sale. All prices include normal shipping to the USA and Canada. PM me for prices for other countries. Payment via Paypal preferred (you cover fees) but I'm open to other options.

All pictures follow at the end.

1) Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3 - SOLD
I used this tent a moderate amount this summer (ie. 30 nights) and it's in good shape, although there was one small hole in the floor which I patched. Retail price is $450. I'm selling this one for $250 shipped. See end of listing for photos.

2) NeoAir's - Smal - SOLD
I've got a NeoAir small for sale. It's been used a decent amount for two seasons now (ie. some signs of use, but nothing beyond cosmetic stuff). Never had a hole. Like any large volume inflatable pad, you'll want to add another breath or two to firm it up once the air from the initial inflation has cooled off (ie. 1 hr later) and thus contracted. $70 shipped.

3) MSR Titan Kettle with Ti Windscreen - SOLD
This Titan Kettle has only been used a couple times. It's in nice shape and it includes a titanium windscreen (19g) which will work with any stove as long as the stove is fairly short. I designed this windscreen for use with a Zelph Starlyte stove (great stove, go buy one) but any short stove will work. The windscreen packs inside the pot. SOLD

4) Cuben Packcovers
I've got two cuben packcovers for sale. Both have been carried on several trips over the past 1.5 years, but only used once or twice.

SOLD - The first cover is a Zpacks pack cover (size medium) that is made of white 0.51oz cuben. This pack cover weighs 1.0oz (27.5g) plus 0.05oz (1.7g) for the sack. This cover works well with most medium sized packs like a ULA Ohm/Catalyst. It's got an adjustable cinch-cord and a webbing clip to secure it to the top of your pack. For more pics see: http://zpacks.com/accessories/pack_cover.shtml

The second pack cover is basically a MYOG clone of the Zpacks cover. I used olive drab/breen 0.74oz cuben. It's a little smaller than the Zpacks cover so despite using a bit heavier cuben it weighs pretty much the same (28.8g). This cover just fits over a fully loaded Ohm, and it's more at home on a non-loaded Ohm (ie. no extension collar) or small-medium packs like a ULA CDT, MLD Burn etc. The only difference in design between this cover and the Zpacks one is that the perimeter cinch-cord is non-adjustable (ie. no cord lock) but the pre-set amount of shockcord is a good amount, and if you really wanted to use this with a tiny pack you could easily add a cord-lock as there is a hole for one in the hem. The stuff sack is 1.5g (0.05oz).

I'm looking for $30 shipped for the Zpacks one (Sold) and $25 shipped for the MYOG one.

Big Agnes FC UL3

FC UL3 patch

NeoAirs

MSR Titan Kettle + Windscreen

Pack covers

MYOG Pack cover

Edited by dandydan on 11/28/2011 22:05:26 MST.

Justin Ling
(ling_jd) - F

Locale: columbus ohio
Re: FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3 | NeoAir Sm & Rg | MSR Titan Kettle | Cuben Packcovers on 11/18/2011 19:40:54 MST Print View

PM for the BA UL3

Dan Durston
(dandydan) - M

Some stuff sold on 11/19/2011 16:29:14 MST Print View

The Zpacks Packcover is sold and the Fly Creek UL3 is pending payment.

Nate Ward
(tdaward) - F

Locale: The woods of the South
NeoAir Reg on 11/20/2011 17:45:17 MST Print View

I'm interested in the Neo Reg. Email me and we can get this going! tdaward@suddenlink.net You PayPal?

Dan Durston
(dandydan) - M

Update on 11/22/2011 18:57:22 MST Print View

NeoAir Reg, Zpacks Packcover and Titan Kettle are all SOLD.

Everything else is available:
1) Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3
2) MYOG Zpacks Packcover replica
3) NeoAir Small

As a bonus, if you buy anything you get a free gift of either:
- 1 pair new Injinji socks, black, mens medium
- Marmot Precip (pretty sure it's the Precip) womens full brim rain hat, used once, blue, womens medium.

Edited by dandydan on 11/22/2011 19:05:01 MST.

Dan Durston
(dandydan) - M

Cuben Packcover Left on 11/28/2011 22:06:24 MST Print View

All that's left is the Cuben Packcover I made.

Keep in mind...As a bonus, if you buy anything you get a free gift of either:
- 1 pair new Injinji socks, black, mens medium
- Marmot Precip (pretty sure it's the Precip) womens full brim rain hat, used once, blue, womens medium.