Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Contrail, zpacks rainskirt and cloudcape, BA pumphouse,

Display Avatars Sort By:
Kathleen B
(rosierabbit) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
ALL SOLD Contrail, zpacks rainskirt and cloudcape, BA pumphouse, on 11/16/2011 15:38:57 MST Print View

SOLD 2007 Contrail - $100, including shipping - with pole and 6 ti stakes, stuff sack (not the original one), seam sealed, no holes, never used near campfire, one nickel-sized splotch of sap on bottom, used about 20 times, excellent condition.

SOLD Zpacks cuben cloudkilt rainskirt - $25, including shipping - size M, 1.26 oz weight, measures 52" wide by 25" long, used a handful of times (I decided to get the longer one), excellent condition.

SOLD Zpacks cuben cloudcape - $45, including shipping - 1.26 oz weight, used one hour, like new condition. I prefer longer sleeves.

SOLD Big Agnes Pumphouse pad pump and dry sack - $10, including shipping - used a few times, excellent condition.

GONE GG polycro sheet, free with a purchase of one of the 3 above.

GONE Noseeum mesh, cut to fit the shape of the bottom of a SMD Wild Oasis, never used, free with a purchase of one of the 3 above.

Paypal preferred. Reply here or send PM.

Edited by rosierabbit on 11/16/2011 19:09:14 MST.

Ben Crocker
(alexdrewreed) - M

Locale: Kentucky
Zpacks cape and skirt on 11/16/2011 15:53:49 MST Print View

I will take these. PM me your account for Pay pal

Kathleen B
(rosierabbit) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
FS: Contrail, zpacks rainskirt and cloudcape, BA pumphouse on 11/16/2011 16:39:55 MST Print View

Thanks, Ben! Rainskirt and cloudcape are sold.

Edward Zwibel
(YetiEddie) - MLife

Locale: Sunny San Diego
Kathleen on 11/16/2011 17:19:15 MST Print View

Very nice prices you put out there. People got screaming deal. Nice to see!

Niko .
(magus) - F

Locale: Alta California
BA pumphouse on 11/16/2011 19:10:11 MST Print View

Payment sent.

Ben Crocker
(alexdrewreed) - M

Locale: Kentucky
Zpacks cape and skirt on 11/23/2011 12:41:58 MST Print View

Got the goods, Kathleen. Thanks for passing these along. They look perfect for 2 seasons for me.