Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
stretchy mesh
Display Avatars Sort By:
Keith Moses
(kmoses) - F

Locale: southeast tn.
stretchy mesh on 10/19/2011 09:34:58 MDT Print View

Would like to buy xtra stretchy mesh for two pockets on a bp mod. Two pieces 12in. sq. would work.

Samuel C. Farrington
(scfhome) - M

Locale: Chocorua NH, USA
stretchy mesh on 10/20/2011 00:22:14 MDT Print View

Questoutfitters.com has a Lycra mesh of medium weight. It might not be as heavy as you want, but they will send you a sample on request.

Keith Moses
(kmoses) - F

pockets on 10/20/2011 05:18:55 MDT Print View

Thanks for th info. Was really just looking for enough to make a couple pockets.

Michael Duke
(mpd1690) - F
Re: pockets on 10/20/2011 06:19:44 MDT Print View

You can order fractions of a linear yard from quest.

Steve Small
(lustreking) - F
Quest on 10/20/2011 06:37:37 MDT Print View

Don't be turned away by the shipping cost from Quest. I placed a small order once, and the next day I got an email from them saying that they refunded some of the shipping (I think they were able to fit it into an envelope for 1st class mail).

If you are just looking for a partial yard of the lycra, I'd recommend giving them a call or sending them an email so you can find out if the shipping would be less costly than what the shopping cart says. Every time that I've dealt with them, the customer service has been great.

Michael Duke
(mpd1690) - F
Re: Quest on 10/20/2011 06:47:32 MDT Print View

I agree with Steve. I have placed a pretty decent amount of orders with them, and I have always had part of my shipping refunded. They just list it high, I would assume, so that they never undercharge. There shipping is extremely fair. Good policy.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: Quest on 10/20/2011 07:52:33 MDT Print View

Good company. They always reduce shipping. Excellent to deal with.

Keith Moses
(kmoses) - F

stretchy mesh on 10/20/2011 10:11:37 MDT Print View

Thanks for th info.