Forum Index » Gear Deals » GossamerGear - Free Shipping order over $45 - Expires Nov 15 2011 - USA Only

Display Avatars Sort By:
John Abela
(JohnAbela) - MLife
GossamerGear - Free Shipping order over $45 - Expires Nov 15 2011 - USA Only on 10/18/2011 21:40:42 MDT Print View

This from the monthly GG newsletter I got today:

From now until November 15th all domestic orders over $45.00 will ship for free using the coupon code 10IN2011. This offer is only good on domestic (US) orders and we reserve the right to ship by whatever method we choose - could be ground, priority, first class mail, etc. Remember you MUST be fully logged in and registered for the coupon to work and the offer is not retroactive.

http://gossamergear.com/

Time to score yourself some new LT4 Trekking poles and a sleeping pad!

Tim Haynes
(timalan)

Locale: Mid Atlantic
GossamerGear - Sleeping pad deals on 11/08/2011 11:11:33 MST Print View

One week left on the GG free shipping offer, so I took a look around their site and discovered that they have several of their sleeping pads in the "deals" section. Seconds and discontinued thinner, lighter pads are all ~25% off. Combined with free shipping on $45 orders, it makes this a great deal, and so I've got a couple of different pad options on the way to see what will work best for me (and for my wife).

Check out their deals section.

USA Duane Hall
(hikerduane) - F

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada
Hard to get a order that big on 11/08/2011 13:58:22 MST Print View

If you have the gear, I find it hard to meet the minimum to get free shipping, even with it being a little lower. Fortunately this Summer, I bought a Caldera Cone and some food, so saved quite a bit with free shipping. Shippiing sure makes a $6 or $7 dollar packet of food expensive unless you can get an order big enough to get free shipping.
Duane

Bob Gross
(--B.G.--) - F

Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: Hard to get a order that big on 11/08/2011 14:06:06 MST Print View

Buy more so that you can save more!

I prefer to save more by not buying more.

--B.G.--

Steve A. Clarke
(petuni) - MLife

Locale: Quispamsis
Great thanks on 11/09/2011 17:09:12 MST Print View

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered the lt4s poles Ive been wanting (and they honored the free shipping to Canada at that) !! Awesome

Timm DeSalis
(timmy_toes) - F

Locale: philly
murmur on 11/09/2011 21:35:48 MST Print View

Is the murmur gonna be out before then? I would love to get it with free shipping