Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Gossamer Gear "The One" For Sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
John Fegyveresi
(trower) - F
Gossamer Gear "The One" For Sale on 10/17/2011 10:38:53 MDT Print View

Hey Everyone. I've got a Gossamer Gear "The One" Tent for sale. I bought this tent new in mid 2008 for a thru-hike on the Colorado Trail. I seam sealed it, and at the last minute decided to take my six moon designs lunar solo instead. Since then, I've changed my shelter strategy a couple of different times and this tent has sat in my closet ever since....literally unused. I had forgotten about it until a recent cleaning and know someone out there could be getting great use out of of it. It is in unused-mint condition (I slept in it one night as a test), but I don't know if Gossamer gear has changed anything with the design since '08. I'm attaching a couple of pictures to this post, but have plenty more I can send you. I set the tent up this afternoon out back and it went up without issue. If you are unfamiliar with this tent, it takes a little finesse to get it set up to your liking. It takes two trekking poles, 6 stakes, and a bit of tweaking to get the tensions right. I made some adjustments to the guylines to my liking, so you may have to re-adjust them.

Unfortunately, I don't have any spare stakes to include as I use them now with my new shelter, so you will need 6 stakes and two trekking poles (you can also order small expandable poles from gossamer gear to use with the tent I think).

New, this shelter goes for $295. I'm asking $200 or best offer. I leave for a 3 month deployment to Antarctica in about 3 weeks so I'm hoping to sell it before then. Thanks!

oh...and Original Stuff Stack obviously included

contact me with any questions at: trower7 at gmail dot com

Thanks!

-John "lakewood"

Front View of "The One"

Side view of "The One"

Rear View of "The One"

Inside View "The One"

Vestibule View

Edited by trower on 10/17/2011 10:39:38 MDT.

Pat Rabun
(prabun) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
The One on 10/17/2011 15:00:32 MDT Print View

Pm sent

John Fegyveresi
(trower) - F
Sale pending on 10/17/2011 16:11:29 MDT Print View

Got a lot of emails/PMs rather quickly. It's looking like it's already sold, but will update if not.

John Fegyveresi
(trower) - F
Update: SOLD on 10/17/2011 16:25:38 MDT Print View

Already SOLD. Thanks.