Here are some suggestions, probably mostly the same as Ryan. To get a lot lower, you would need to purchase a lot of new items.
- Ditch the Teva's 11oz
- Ditch the extra pairs of hiking socks, find a simply lightweight sleeping sock, like a dress sock. -About 5 oz of savings (or just take one extra pair)
- Ditch the spare underwear -3.15oz
- Ditch the fleece pullover, you already have the nano-puff. If you get cold hiking, put on your rain jacket and/or nano puff. -11.9oz
- Grab a dryducks rain jacket, very cheap and much lighter. -5oz of savings
- Don't need shorts, you have convertible pants
- Ditch the cup -2.3 oz
- Ditch the bowl -3oz (your jetboil does it all)
- Ditch the bug spray, you won't need it 1.1oz
- Ditch the pillow, research different options for pillows, or use your spare clothing that you are not wearing in a stuffsack. -10.8oz
- Ditch all of those stuff sacks and just use a trash compactor bag. -save 7.4oz
- Ditch the carabiners, what do you need them for? -4oz
- Ditch Osprey water bladder. Use two plastic bottles. -save 7oz
- Your first aid kit is pretty heavy. Most people here don't have FAK's that weigh over 2oz. Perhaps list what is included in your FAK? -save 2oz.
This will save you around 68oz, and you won't need to spend much money at all.