Forum Index » Pre-Trip Planning » Anybody have the Grand Enchantment Trails Topo Maps CD?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Stevan Beer
(PapaBeer) - F

Locale: Gunnison Valley
Anybody have the Grand Enchantment Trails Topo Maps CD? on 09/23/2011 16:59:04 MDT Print View

Hi,
I'm trying to plan for a Grand Enchantment Trail trip for this fall. Unfortunately, BlisterFree, the guy who runs Simblissity and has compiled the GET topo map cd-rom is out adventuring til the end of October. So I can't order the mapset from him. Does anybody have a copy of this mapset? I'd be willing to pay someone the $15 bucks that he charges for it and I'll probably send him a donation as well, so the $$$ goes to who spent all the time and energy making it. let me know. I'm planing on doing a westbound trip starting in late October.
-stevan

Eugene Smith
(Eugeneius) - MLife

Locale: Nuevo Mexico
GET maps on 09/23/2011 17:05:36 MDT Print View

Stevan,

Contact Eric Payne or Adam Bradley via BPL, both occasionally post and have completed the GET, both would be glad to help I'm sure. Adam Bradley can be reached via email at his website: http:// krudmeister.blogspot.com

Brett Tucker
(blister-free) - F

Locale: Puertecito ruins
Re: Anybody have the Grand Enchantment Trails Topo Maps CD? on 11/02/2011 23:31:28 MDT Print View

It's available again if you still need a copy.

Edit: Make that a general PSA. Stevan had contacted me back in September, I think. And we worked it out, no?

PS - "Unfortunately [I'm] out adventuring..." I got a kick out of that one! Maybe I'll use that on the website next time.

Edited by blister-free on 11/03/2011 01:50:38 MDT.