Forum Index » Gear Deals » Western Mountaineering 2006ish summer bag Craigslist Austin Texas 100 bucks

Display Avatars Sort By:
Marcus Strohm
(afterburner2020)

Locale: SE Texas
darn on 09/09/2011 14:09:22 MDT Print View

If only I didn't just put $400 into my car for new brakes...

James Locke
(duckypaddler) - F

Locale: East Tennessee Valley
Thanks I e-mailed, hope it can work out on 09/09/2011 16:59:48 MDT Print View

I've been looking for a WM summer bag

Jared Dilg
(Village) - MLife

Locale: Texas
Re: Western Mountaineering 2006ish summer bag Craigslist Austin Texas 100 bucks on 09/09/2011 22:40:59 MDT Print View

Since the bag is in town, naturally I went to check it out. It's a LineLite bag. I told the seller that I wasn't interested but offered to post photos here to clear things up. You can see in one of the photos (sorry, used my phone) that one of the velcro tabs to form the suspenders is torn off. the other end is tearing a little.

I wasn't aware of this bag design, so if you're like me then check out this old post for a better photo: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=16638

LineLite suspenders

LineLite bag

LineLite bag

James Locke
(duckypaddler) - F

Locale: East Tennessee Valley
How do you think that would effect performance on 09/10/2011 21:53:39 MDT Print View

Is it something that could easily be sewn on and fixed? Any smells, or anything else funky. For the money it doesn't look too bad, but I didn't see it in person. Should I stay away?