Forum Index » Chaff » Paralle Universe

Display Avatars Sort By:
Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth
Parallel Universe on 09/02/2011 11:05:28 MDT Print View

I have verified that there is a parallel universe. Here's the evidence.

NOAA recently called and e-mailed me to let me know that someone just registered a Fast Find Personal Locator Beacon with them and the id # on the beacon is the same as mine. "Did I sell mine?" they asked. My answer was "no".

This proves that there is a parallel universe where someone else has the same beacon as I do.

Questions come to mind:

(1) Is the other user also named Daryl?

(2) Does GPS work the same in both universes?

Edited by lyrad1 on 09/05/2011 10:46:39 MDT.

Clint Hewitt
(WalkSoftly33) - F

Locale: New England
Question is... on 09/02/2011 11:19:21 MDT Print View

...If parallel universe Daryl hits the panic button, do you come and get rescued as well?

What if your in a emergency situation and you choose not to push the panic button and fend your way out but the parallel universe is created when parallel Daryl hits the panic button Are you splitting from him or is he splitting from you our did you both exist up till now with the same exact life?

I just ate a hole pizza for lunch, my stomach hurts now this line of thought is making my head hurt, gonna go lay down...in a parallel universe I don't lay down and I just lied!

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Paralle Universe on 09/02/2011 11:22:50 MDT Print View

You may be able to merge the two Daryls if each of you simultaneously pushes the panic button. Either that or it will open up a wormhole that you can visit the other universe with. I wonder if they have unobtanium....

Steofan The Apostate
(simaulius) - F

Locale: Bohemian Alps
Parallel Daryl Paranoia on 09/02/2011 11:44:51 MDT Print View

Make sure that Parallel Daryl does not have the same credit card or bank account routing numbers as you do in this universe and that any bill for a nonemergency response does not wormhole your way either.
I'm sure that P.D. is a nice guy, but I'd be making a few phone calls this afternoon, before everyone leaves for the 3-day weekend.

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
Re: Parallel Daryl Paranoia on 09/02/2011 11:46:03 MDT Print View

Clearly there ARE two Daryl's and both have the same brother Larry.

(reference please)

Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Re: Re: Parallel Daryl Paranoia on 09/02/2011 12:37:23 MDT Print View

David,

Reference = Bob Newhart(sp) show

Parallel Daryl

(PS- I like this new nickname. It sounds better than Feral Daryl that some of my friends use for me.)

Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Re: Parallel Daryl Paranoia on 09/02/2011 12:43:15 MDT Print View

Steve,

I talked to NOAA over the phone and they had me send them a photo of my Beacon to resolve the matter. They will also ask for a photo from parallel Daryl.

Maybe parallel daryl is a BPL member?

Daryl

spelt the enigmatic
(spelt) - F

Locale: SW/C PA
Re: Parallel Universe on 09/02/2011 12:45:21 MDT Print View

Better notify Fringe Division.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: Parallel Universe on 09/02/2011 14:09:18 MDT Print View

Think of it this way, an overabundance of sweat might actually be attractive in the parallel universe....

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
Re: Re: Parallel Daryl Paranoia on 09/02/2011 14:51:31 MDT Print View

Just curious....did you see that black cat....see that black cat.

Maybe you took the blue pill this morning instead of the red and there is a crack in the Matrix?

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Re: Re: Parallel Daryl Paranoia on 09/02/2011 14:59:28 MDT Print View

David, that's not funny. The last time there was a crack in the Matrix, the economy ground to a halt, taxpayers' money was being siphoned off to bailout the banks and wall street, the housing marked tanked, and unemployment soared.

Do you want a repeat of th... oh wait.

Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Re: Re: Parallel Universe on 09/02/2011 16:53:55 MDT Print View

Douglas,

I once dated a woman who said she found my heavy sweating attractive. I didn't really ask her to explain so I'm not sure why she felt that way. Perhaps it was the "Wet T Shirt Contest" look that results from the sweating or perhaps, just perhaps, it was my first encounter with the parallel universe. She did sort of look like she was from outer space.

Daryl

Mark Ries
(mtmnmark) - M

Locale: IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
The other Daryl on 09/03/2011 07:53:25 MDT Print View

Is he an ape??? OR he is not and you are! :^)

Clint Wayman
(cwayman1) - M

Locale: East Tennessee, US
Worlds Collide! on 09/05/2011 18:58:35 MDT Print View

Parallel universe?
That's gonna be trouble!

Why, you ask? Don't you see?! This world, BPL, this is Daryl's sanctuary.
If Parallel Daryl comes into contact with this world, HIS worlds collide!

You know what happens then?

(ksch ksch ksch BOOOOOM!)

...Parallel Daryl is gettin' upset!

Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Re: Parallel Universe on 09/05/2011 19:16:40 MDT Print View

I am pleased by the responses to this thread.

I hoped my sharing of valuable scientific observations would stimulate intelligent conversation and lead to even more valuable observations and conclusions.

I couldn't be happier.

Tim Zen
(asdzxc57) - F

Locale: MI
Re: Re: Parallel Universe on 09/05/2011 19:38:17 MDT Print View

How do we know this is you and not the other Daryl?
There are an infinite number of parallel universes -- expect more phone calls.

Tom Kirchner
(ouzel) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest/Sierra
Re: Worlds Collide! on 09/05/2011 20:09:23 MDT Print View

"If Parallel Daryl comes into contact with this world, HIS worlds collide!"

A geometric impossibility. Parallel lines never meet, therefore parallel universes never collide. Euclid must be writhing in his grave. ;)

Clint Wayman
(cwayman1) - M

Locale: East Tennessee, US
Re: Re: Worlds Collide! on 09/06/2011 11:43:14 MDT Print View

Well who are we to define the potentially limitless bounds of a parallel universe based upon the very-mush-so limited concepts and knowledge of our own? If Einstein was buried alongside Euclid, I'm sure they would enjoy writhing together ;D!

... and I'm really surprised that no one has picked up on my Seinfeld reference !?

Tom Kirchner
(ouzel) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest/Sierra
Re: Re: Re: Worlds Collide! on 09/06/2011 17:48:40 MDT Print View

" If Einstein was buried alongside Euclid, I'm sure they would enjoy writhing together"

Now there's an ugly thought. Ewwwwww....

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Locale: North San Diego county
parallel universe on 09/09/2011 10:08:13 MDT Print View

Good morning, Mr. Clark. Your mission, Daryl, should you choose to accept it.Is to get rid of all the Daryl's trying to infiltrate our universe. As always should any member of your BPL force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck Daryl."

Here's the 3 sources we have been monitoring trough BPL data base:

There could be more than one parallel universe and all the Daryl's may be trying to gain entry to our world.

#1 You better hope Larry did not steal your locater information and give it to his brother Daryl and other brother Daryl they could be rambling all over Vermont looking for road kill. They are very skilled in backwoods survival and will be the hardest to pursue.

#2 Or the other Daryl could be from the Nice Bizzaro world Daryl and be the complete opposite of you . Just find Elaine Benes she is your anti- Nice Bizzaro world savior.

#3 Or you may have a evil Daryl from Evil Bizzaro world parallel universe trying to gain entry to our universe to cause all kinds of mayhem. Hope you stop this Daryl or all hell will break loose in your town.
You may need the help of Justice League scientist who won the costume contest at the comic book store in old town Pasadena,Ca from the Big Bang Tv show to defend you. But don't count on them because they may run and retreat to the safety of JPL, Calpoly university or their apartment at any hint of some kind of danger.

So it all up to you Daryl and your teams to stop this parallel universe mayhem .

Good luck!