Looking for a few others to hit The Sierra's one last time before the weather changes. Looking at Emigrant or possibly Hoover Wilderness for a quick overnighter on Sat. Oct. 1st.
I like it. I'll have to see if i'm working though
I'm probably in. I would most likely have to work a full day Fri, so an overnight sounds good.
I'm keeping my ear low to the ground on this one, too.
I'm not workingLets go hikingI can leave Friday at 2 Sierra's somewhere I can bring me dog is my vote.
If David Wage's trip happens next weekend, I will be doing that one, and not going on this one guys. FYI
Is anyone still planning on going to Emigrant this weekend? I am going to be out there starting Thursday on a trip with my boss. If others are going to be in the area I would love to try and meet up. The weather forecast looks great if helps convince someone.
dunno about the weather looking good or not Dave...a low pressure system is coming in to the coast. Could be cold with a chance of showers....or maybe not!
Sounds fun but Hardly strictly bluegrass fest is this weekend in SF! I would be interested neeeext weekend :)
You must login to post.
MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO POST: You must be a Forum, Annual or Lifetime Member to post messages in the backpackinglight.com forums.
SUBSCRIBE NOW »