Zia grills now for sale to members and guests
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ken Ross
(kross) - MLife
Re: Zia grills now for sale to members and guests on 09/14/2011 14:06:36 MDT Print View

Grill arrived today. Thanks!

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Locale: Boulder
Zia grills on 09/14/2011 14:13:05 MDT Print View

Thanks for letting me know that you received it, Ken. I hope you enjoy using it.

David and James, your grills were mailed this afternoon.

Diana Vann
(DianaV) - MLife

Locale: Wandering
Re: Zia grills on 09/14/2011 17:08:41 MDT Print View

Gary, you said:

Thanks for that, Diana. So you vote for a pointed end?

Yes. But a non-pointy end might be OK, too. I just know that I have a much easier time getting Lawson's stakes into hard ground than any others I've used.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Stix points on 09/14/2011 20:23:55 MDT Print View

So far the score is 2-0 in favor of points on the Stix, like the first batch. Thanks for the input, Diana.

Chris Sullivan
(sully126) - F

Locale: Tidewater VA
Got my grill today! on 09/15/2011 16:04:04 MDT Print View

Hi Gary-
USPS delivered my grill this PM in perfect shape. Many thanks for a great product.
Chris Sullivan

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Got my grill today! on 09/15/2011 16:28:50 MDT Print View

Thanks for letting me know that you received your grill, Chris, and thanks for the compliment. I hope you enjoy using it.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Zia grill bump on 09/22/2011 07:06:28 MDT Print View

Good morning, all. It has been a slow week of grill sales, so I thought I would give this thread a bump for those that might not have seen it yet. For those that are interested, please see my first post on this thread. I have plenty of grills ready to ship, and I've got enough titanium to make 150 more. So I'm ready to fill the grill void for you folks. My Silly Stix order will take some time to get done, but I hope to offer them again relatively soon. I am assuming that everyone that had ordered a grill or set of Stix has received them by now. If not, please contact me at my home e-mail address (drzooz@aol.com). Thanks for everyone's support!

Doug Linker
(Linker) - F

Locale: Southern Ontario
Still waiting on 09/22/2011 08:20:49 MDT Print View

Still waiting on mine to arrive - But today might be the day- not your fault, things always seem to take awhile to get here - I think they like to give parcels a rest break at the border :)

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Still waiting on 09/22/2011 09:02:46 MDT Print View

Doug, I mailed it 2 weeks ago. Is it common for things to get held up at customs that long? Stay in touch with me on this. I'll make sure that you get your grill, somehow.

Devin Montgomery
(dsmontgomery) - MLife

Locale: one snowball away from big trouble
Re: Still waiting on 09/22/2011 09:47:29 MDT Print View

Hey guys, I wouldn't worry about the grill taking a while to get to Canada. I had the same kind of delay with the Boilers I sent up there (USPS first class). Some of them took as long as four weeks - it must be something with customs. Of all the Boilers I sent out across the world, those going to Canada took the longest.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Thanks, Devin on 09/22/2011 10:32:07 MDT Print View

I appreciate your tip, Devin. As you know, I am new to this business of shipping stuff outside CONUS.

Doug Linker
(Linker) - F

Locale: Southern Ontario
It's here on 09/23/2011 17:16:52 MDT Print View

Well today it came -I knew it had to be close. anyway -looks great and can't wait to use it -thx man

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

It's here on 09/23/2011 17:26:12 MDT Print View

Yay, Doug! I was about to mail you another one. Thanks for letting me know.

Now seriously, doesn't anyone else want to buy a grill? They're starting to get restless downstairs in the grill storage place. Like cute little puppies, these grills pine for a good home.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Zia grill holiday sale on 10/24/2011 09:08:41 MDT Print View

With the 3-season fishing season coming to a close, interest in the Zia grills has understandably dropped off. So for those of you that are sitting on the fence, I am offering the grills at $45 (which includes PayPal and shipping) until the end of the year. This is for everyone, BPL members and non-members alike. If you want two of them (see earlier posts about sandwiching a fish between 2 grills), the price drops to $85 for the pair, and I'll provide the connector rods.

Consider this an opportunity to get the perfect X-mas gift for your significant other (Bryce, I'm looking at you). It's much more classy than a chain saw! Plus, I'm sure some of you can find a creative way to incorporate a grill into your Halloween costume.

For information about the grill, see the link to BPL's product description when they sold them. It's in the first post on this thread.

If you want one, please post on this thread, and then also send me an e-mail (drzooz@aol.com).

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Zia grill holiday sale on 12/08/2011 13:12:32 MST Print View

December bump! Don't forget to buy your Zia grills at a lower price until December 31. A grill would make a fine stocking stuffer, a gift for your grumpy boss that already has everything, or you could decorate your tree with a few and make your spouse and kids cringe.

Gilbert K Appler
(patapsco) - M

Locale: MidWest/Macao
Re: Zia grills now for sale to members and guests on 12/08/2011 15:45:42 MST Print View

Dear Gary:

I would like to order one grill. Could you send me an email message for this?

Thanks a lot.

Keith

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Zia grill holiday sale on 12/08/2011 16:29:50 MST Print View

E-mail sent to you, Keith.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Zia grill holiday sale on 12/09/2011 16:36:42 MST Print View

Keith, Cedric, and Jim--your grills were sent today. I hope you enjoy them.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Zia grill holiday sale on 12/29/2011 06:34:42 MST Print View

Folks, this is a final reminder of the holiday sale for the Zia grills. On Sunday, the prices will go back to $50. For now, it's $45, or two for $85 (with the connector rods included). I'll pay shipping and PayPal fees.

I hope your holidays are going well, and that the new year brings good things.

Jopshio Lorenzo
(Jopshio) - F
Any more available? on 02/05/2012 17:55:55 MST Print View

Are there any more of these available?