Forum Index » Gear Swap » Zia grills now for sale to members and guests

Display Avatars Sort By:
Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Locale: Boulder
Zia grills now for sale to members and guests on 08/26/2011 16:46:49 MDT Print View

OK, now it's time for me to offer the remaining inventory of my Zia titanium grills to BPL members (both M and MLIFE), as well as to guests (non-members). To see BPL's description of the grill when they sold them in the gear shop, go to the following link:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/zia_fabrications_titanium_grill.html

The price will be $50. This will include PayPal fees and shipping CONUS. For those living abroad, I will have to check the actual postage rate and get back to you.

For ease of accounting on my part, I would ask that you post on this thread that you want one, and follow that up with a private e-mail to drzooz@aol.com (this is also my PayPal e-mail address). This way, I can get your names on a spreadsheet and take care of orders in an organized and timely manner.

At this time I am out of the Silly Stix, but I am working on getting another big batch made. I will post those on a new thread when the time comes.

This might be your last chance to pick up one of these grills, as I doubt that I'll be making any more of them (too time consuming, too many calluses).

Thanks for your interest in what might be the planet's lightest functional backpacking grill.

Edited by Zia-Grill-Guy on 03/02/2012 16:37:58 MST.

Mark Shane
(drshane) - MLife

Locale: Northwest Wyoming
One please on 08/26/2011 17:06:27 MDT Print View

I will take a grill and await the next batch of silly stix.
Thanks

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Grills on 08/26/2011 17:11:03 MDT Print View

Thanks, Mark. Please fire off an e-mail to me so I can connect with you privately.

David Lutz
(davidlutz)

Locale: Bay Area
"Zia grills now for sale to members and guests" on 08/26/2011 17:12:56 MDT Print View

I'll take a grill, please. Email to follow......

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Grill on 08/26/2011 17:30:25 MDT Print View

Thanks, Dave. It took awhile for your post to hit the thread, but we're good.

Laura Young
(LauraY) - F
Re: Zia grills now for sale to members and guests on 08/26/2011 18:07:22 MDT Print View

I'd like a grill. email on its way. thanks!

Edward Zwibel
(YetiEddie) - MLife

Locale: Sunny San Diego
One here please! on 08/26/2011 18:35:24 MDT Print View

Ill take one

Todd Miller
(madmil) - M

Locale: MileHi
Re: Zia grills now for sale to members and guests on 08/26/2011 18:40:46 MDT Print View

One please, sending email.

Paul Stevenson
(kamusbagus) - F

Locale: Australia
Re: Zia grills now for sale to members and guests on 08/27/2011 06:19:19 MDT Print View

I'll take one too please. PM sent.

david woods
(woodsie) - F

Locale: Middle Tennessee
One for me on 08/27/2011 06:27:30 MDT Print View

E mailing

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Zia titanium grills for sale on 08/29/2011 07:32:05 MDT Print View

Good morning, folks. I just wanted to bump this up an a Monday morning, in case some people missed this on Friday.

brent driggers
(cadyak) - MLife

Locale: southwest georgia
ti-grill on 08/29/2011 11:34:28 MDT Print View

Ill take one.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Titanium grill on 08/29/2011 12:25:06 MDT Print View

Your's is about to be on its way, Brent. Thanks for your interest.

To the others that purchased the Zia products last Friday-Saturday, your shipment is necessarily delayed until today. I had brain-lock, thinking that the post office was open until 3 PM Saturday. I got there at 12:30 PM, and the sign said they now closed at noon.

Could everyone please post in this thread when you receive your stuff, so that I will know you received it? Thanks, all of you.

Edited by Zia-Grill-Guy on 08/29/2011 15:34:04 MDT.

Jay Wilkerson
(Creachen) - MLife

Locale: East Bay
Zia Grill on 08/29/2011 12:43:00 MDT Print View

I will take one...PM me..Thanks

Matt Mioduszewski
(water-) - F

Locale: pacific nw
zia grill on 08/29/2011 13:05:44 MDT Print View

pm'd

Jim Garvey
(sierrajim) - F

Locale: Southern California
Zia Grill on 08/30/2011 06:33:16 MDT Print View

I'll take a grill, email follows.
Thanks, Jim

J P
(jpovs) - F - M

Locale: North Shore
Re: Zia grills now for sale to members and guests on 08/30/2011 09:03:33 MDT Print View

I'll take one.

Chad Helmke
(the-gear-recycler) - MLife

Locale: High Rockies
Got mine! on 08/30/2011 19:06:19 MDT Print View

Got mine the day after I paid (pays to only live 30 miles away I guess) and looks phenomenal! Can't wait to use them! Thanks a million Gary and best of luck, Chad

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Grill Guy on 08/30/2011 19:30:27 MDT Print View

Thanks, Chad--that's your USPS doing some good work! I hope that kit works out for you. Let me know if it doesn't. As I'd mentioned, all feedback, good or bad, is most welcome.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Anybody else want a Zia grill? on 09/01/2011 10:00:32 MDT Print View

Are you folks sure that you don't want to buy one of these grills? I'm a little bored today, and it would do me good to package some up and make a run to the post office.