Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
any Americans want to help with shipping shoes to me in Canada?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Say Raow
(lordrasov) - M
any Americans want to help with shipping shoes to me in Canada? on 08/12/2011 09:38:14 MDT Print View

Looking to buy a pair of peregrines from runningwarehouse, but the shoes don't ship to Canada.

Duane Moss
(stripex) - F
american help on 08/12/2011 11:17:54 MDT Print View

pm sent

Pilate de Guerre
(deGuerre) - F

Locale: SE, USA
back-up on 08/12/2011 11:34:36 MDT Print View

I'm your back up if Duane can't help for some reason.

Say Raow
(lordrasov) - M
re: any Americans want to help with shipping shoes to me in Canada on 08/15/2011 12:55:32 MDT Print View

anybody else?

Hart -
(backpackerchick) - MLife

Locale: Planet Earth
If need be on 08/15/2011 13:22:12 MDT Print View

Dan,

Just curious...what happened with the other "volunteers"?

www.backcountry.com and www.roadrunnersports.com also carry Peregrines

If you were to have them sent to me in CA (items sent "free shipping" from backcountry.com usually arrive within 3 days and there is no sales tax since the company is not in my state but in UT) and email me a fedex or ups label (if you don't have an account, you can set one up in a few minutes!) and the customs form (which you can obtain when you make the label), I would forward them on to you! PM

backcountry.com ships internationally although certain brands may be excluded.

(Note: I am leaving to go hiking in a couple weeks.)

Edited by backpackerchick on 08/15/2011 15:08:22 MDT.

Kristen Gucwa
(ShopaholicGirl) - F
Re: any Americans want to help with shipping shoes to me in Canada? on 08/16/2011 08:31:33 MDT Print View

Hi there, just a suggestion - you may want to use a package forwarding service. It's so much easier. This way you can buy any item in the US without running into this problem. MyUS.com is good and have been around for awhile. Simply speaking, they provide you with a U.S. address, all your items are shipped there and you can consolidate your purchases into smaller packages for cheaper shipping. This way you aren't limited on what can and cannot ship to international addresses. Here's a special discount code for you to use to get 15% off your first shipment. Hope that helps! http://myus2.myus.com/programs/main/default.aspx?myuskd=&id=1001517

Duane Moss
(stripex) - F
help? on 08/18/2011 17:55:08 MDT Print View

Said I would do it and forwarded my address but I guess he didn't like that so someone else can try to help this guy. Good luck