Forum Index » On the Web » ZimmerBuilt.com

Display Avatars Sort By:
Eugene Smith
(Eugeneius) - MLife

Locale: Nuevo Mexico
ZimmerBuilt.com on 08/12/2011 00:20:46 MDT Print View

Chris Zimmer has a black belt in the Fabric Arts, check out his new gear gallery:

ZimmerBuilt.com

Ryan Smith
(ViolentGreen) - M

Locale: Southeast
Re: ZimmerBuilt.com on 08/12/2011 19:02:00 MDT Print View

Not sure why, but it cracks me up that the Dyneema pack with the lid is named Half Dome.

Ryan

David Chenault
(DaveC) - BPL Staff - F

Locale: Crown of the Continent
re: Zimmerbuilt on 08/15/2011 17:03:43 MDT Print View

Nice site Chris, glad to see things taking off bidness wise.

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Locale: North San Diego county
ZimmerBuilt.com on 09/10/2011 12:43:00 MDT Print View

It's great Chris is going in to the pack business. I hope his business makes him a great living.
Terry

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
How cool on 09/10/2011 14:30:10 MDT Print View

Nice. A talented guy making some really nice gear. Congratulations and best of luck to you.

Rusty Beaver
(rustyb) - F

Locale: Rocky Mountains
Shaking my head. on 10/19/2011 11:41:12 MDT Print View

I haven't hung out here regularly but have seen Zimmer's name mentioned a few times. Then, just the other day, I found this site of his and have since "searched" this forum to learn more.

The guy has never sewn before then just magically starts making packs one day that not only look to have professional craftsmanship but are pieces of art to boot. I'm just shaking my head in awe.....and envy. A true artisan who appears to be exceedingly nice to boot.

EDIT: I don't want to take away anything from the other talented members here. It's just that one doesn't see this kind of talent appear overnight very often.... in any arena.

Edited by rustyb on 10/19/2011 12:04:47 MDT.

Justin C
(paintballr4life) - MLife

Locale: East Coast
re: on 10/20/2011 08:36:48 MDT Print View

He is very talented. I have a pack that he built for me and the craftsmanship is superb. I gave him my ideas for the pack and he exceeded my expectations.