Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS or trade for Nano: Patagonia Micro Puff Medium 2011

Display Avatars Sort By:
J Boro
(JBend) - F

Locale: PNW
FS or trade for Nano: Patagonia Micro Puff Medium 2011 on 08/05/2011 13:31:11 MDT Print View

Sold
Picture of Jacket

Long story short: I had this micropuff for about three weeks when a ski accident tore off most of the hood. I got in touch with a Patagonia-approved repair shop and they magically transformed a micro puff hoody into a regular micro puff jacket. The only way you'd be able to tell this is that they had to use a different stitching technique on the collar and it is only visible on the inside of the jacket. See...Collar stitch pattern Other than that, this jacket is in perfect condition with no signs of wear or tear and little use. Alpha Green in color, size Medium, 17 ounces. Really friggin sweet (I bought another one with a hood). Asking $85 for CONUS. I'd also trade for a large nano puff of some sort.

More detailed pictures...Looking at the rear of the neck

On this one you can tell where the pattern changes, but this area is not visibel while being worn.moremore

As you can see, there was some additional stitching needed to make it work, but it is very difficult to tell where they made the pattern changes and these changes are not on the visible areas of the jacket.

Edited by JBend on 08/28/2011 00:52:39 MDT.

J Boro
(JBend) - F

Bumpity Bump Bump on 08/08/2011 16:30:45 MDT Print View

Bump

Kiyoshi Young
(kiloloop)
question on 08/08/2011 20:15:40 MDT Print View

Do you have a weight on it?

J Boro
(JBend) - F

Weight on 08/08/2011 22:49:49 MDT Print View

Sure do. It's 17 ounces. The fill is 100 gram of primaloft.

J Boro
(JBend) - F

Re: Weight on 08/15/2011 22:15:06 MDT Print View

Bump Bump