November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Merrino Wool Shirts
Display Avatars Sort By:
John Coyle

Locale: NorCal
Merrino Wool Shirts on 08/05/2011 12:07:58 MDT Print View

Yesterday I bought two marked down Merino wool shirts at my local REI:

TNF Tolowa Lite Polo Shirt $40(marked down from $60)-with a collar, short sleeve, light grey color, lightweight 65%Merino wool/35% polyester suitable for hiking. Very nice well made shirt with a small pocket and snap front. I plan on using it for summer hiking. The large fits me well at 6' 1", 190 lbs.

The other one was a 100% Merino wool orange Ibex short sleeve t-shirt for $40. I don't see one at that price on the REI web site, but there were 4-5 at the Sacramento store sale rack. Again, the large is a good fit for me. It appears to be similar to the Ibex BBQ Art T-shirt as shown on the web site, which is on sale for $50.

Bottom line-check your local REI if you are interested in marked down Merino wool shirts!