Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Nano Puff on Steep and Cheap, $75
Display Avatars Sort By:
Steven Adeff
(TinCanFury) - F

Locale: Boston
Nano Puff on Steep and Cheap, $75 on 08/05/2011 09:39:13 MDT Print View

I just saw this, but they sold out in my size in the colors I want. As with most things Steep and Cheap they generally go up a few times and so it should show up in the next few weeks again.

use http://www.sacalerts.com/ to get an alert to your email or phone when it comes up again.

I've noticed Patagonia is selling these off everywhere, do they have a replacement model coming out?

Hammock Hanger
(HammockHanger) - F
Discretionary spending on 08/05/2011 10:40:56 MDT Print View

Patagonia like all the high end outdoors-apparel makers are having a tough summer and a tough year as the economy struggles. Coming up on end of summer clearance season now. The Labor Day sales should be huge.

Joseph R
(Dianoda) - MLife

Locale: Chicago, IL
Thanks for the sacalerts link! on 08/05/2011 11:08:23 MDT Print View

I had never heard of sacalerts before, but those are some really awesome browser extensions (Google Chrome).

BTW - 21 degree Rab down sleeping bag up on SAC right now...

Steven Adeff
(TinCanFury) - F

Locale: Boston
SAC RAB on 08/05/2011 15:48:06 MDT Print View

yea, they've had a lot of RAB sleeping bags lately and some other random RAB gear.

Hart -
(backpackerchick) - MLife

Locale: Planet Earth
Stitching on 08/05/2011 19:02:32 MDT Print View

They are going to fix the stitching problem with the "baffles", a Patagonia source tells me. They claim the problem is merely cosmetic and that the unraveling of the stitching does not affect the insulation properties. Makes it looks like it's falling apart though.

Anyway, Patagonia changes their colors twice a year and they have twice yearly sales (at their US stores/website) where they get rid of the previous season's stuff -- pretty much all of it.

Eric Swab
(ericswab)

Locale: Rockies
Nano Puff on Steep and Cheap, $75 on 08/06/2011 21:22:14 MDT Print View

Wish it was the hooded version on sale...