November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Lowest Price on Montbell UL Down Inner Parka ?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Nick K
(nkline) - MLife

Locale: Northeast U.S.
Lowest Price on Montbell UL Down Inner Parka ? on 08/01/2011 09:53:03 MDT Print View

I would like to purchase the Montbell UL Down Inner Parka, size Medium, color OliveGreen before October 2011 at the lowest price. So far, the results are:

$162.75 @ VargoOutdoors (coupon VARSAVE)
$165 @ BackcountryGear
$175 + free hat @ GearZone

Anyone have a coupon they would be willing to share? I wonder if I already missed the best deals and should wait until next spring/summer.

Thanks =)

josh wagner
(StainlessSteel) - F
periodically on 08/01/2011 14:00:01 MDT Print View

i see montbell's stuff go on sale from time-to-time. if you're not in a rush, i'd sit on your hands for a month and see what happens. check the usual suspects out...

Todd Dea

Locale: Coast Mountains
just missed a sale on 08/01/2011 15:30:41 MDT Print View

Prolite gear had them on at 20% off last week.

Spadout is still showing them at that price :

. . . but it looks like the sale is over. If you sign up at spadout you can do a "price watcher" for that jacket and when they see it on sale they'll send you an e-mail.

I bought the UL Down Inner jacket (not the parka) a couple of months ago for either 25% or 30% off (can't remember which) at Campsaver. As mentioned above they come on sale reasonably often if you are not in a hurry.

Nick K
(nkline) - MLife

Locale: Northeast U.S.
Thanks on 08/01/2011 15:52:35 MDT Print View

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help. I'll resist the urge to pay full price and keep an eye out in the meantime. Spadout sounds very useful - awesome.