Forum Index » Chaff » Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This!

Display Avatars Sort By:
Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This! on 07/30/2011 17:19:45 MDT Print View

Can people get any more decadent than this:

OTOH, looks like it can be a lot of fun... you can read more about it here.

Joslyn Bloodworth
(JoslynB) - F

Locale: Southwest
Re: Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This! on 07/30/2011 21:29:01 MDT Print View

WTF what is this world coming to?

Joe Clement
(skinewmexico) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This! on 07/30/2011 22:30:51 MDT Print View

Looks photoshopped.

Greg Mihalik
(greg23) - M

Locale: Colorado
Re: Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This! on 07/30/2011 22:35:12 MDT Print View

Photoshopped - Yep. "...concept..." "...early design stage..."

Eugene Smith
(Eugeneius) - MLife

Locale: Nuevo Mexico
"Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This!" on 07/30/2011 22:47:31 MDT Print View

Not my idea of fun.

Tom Kirchner
(ouzel) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest/Sierra
Re: "Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This!" on 07/31/2011 16:45:52 MDT Print View

"Not my idea of fun."

Not to worry. Greenpeace will scuttle the P.O.S. before it even gets out of the marina. Sort of their idea of fun. ;-)

Daniel Fosse
(magillagorilla) - F

Locale: Southwest Ohio
Re: Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This! on 08/01/2011 15:15:38 MDT Print View

"Can people get any more decadent than this"

Are you kidding?

I'd deck that thing out with a steam engine powered by burning whale oil. It will be super cool to use the top of that volcano as a smoke stack. Then I would keep live peacocks on the deck so the chefs can cut their tongues out, cook then, and serve them as appetizers, Roman style. Throw the remaining bird carcasses in to the live shark tank on that back of the boat. It also needs living people furniture on the deck. It also needs a giant wrecking ball on a boom so it can smash coral reefs out of the way. And obviously the boat needs to be gold plated........ I'm sure I missed a few things.