Scott Pickard
(gon2srf)

Locale: Southern California
Nylofume on 03/25/2012 21:21:10 MDT Print View

Payment sent Tyler. Cheers.

M B
(livingontheroad) - M
received on 03/28/2012 23:22:02 MDT Print View

Received mine today, thanks Tyler for volunteering to distribute.

They appear to be very tough, non stretchy. Im contemplating "sacrificing" one just to find out how tough it is.

Does seem like it would make a decent pack liner, in addition to food bag liner, etc.

Edited by livingontheroad on 03/28/2012 23:22:41 MDT.

Tyler H
(ctwnwood) - F

Locale: Utah
nylofume on 04/05/2012 14:20:12 MDT Print View

Good to hear people got their bags.

My main comment on the nylofume is holy f batman these things are LOUD!

Could serve as a great food bag because I think you'd be immediately awake if anything tore into one.

Opening and closing the bag inside a vehicle made for an extra-irritated road trip partner.

Seem quite durable to me but I'd love to see a sacrificial test. I'd also be curious to see somebody cut a few up and glue/tape them into a groundsheet.

Edward Barton
(edwardalbarton) - F
+5 on 04/05/2012 14:42:07 MDT Print View

I'm in for 5 on the next round...

M B
(livingontheroad) - M
Re: nylofume noise on 04/05/2012 17:16:18 MDT Print View

Used two last weekend on a 27 mile , two night trip. They get much quieter with a little use. No problems . Used for foodbag liner and pack liner. Slept with food and wasnt harrassed by any wildlife.

My son brought toothpaste to brush his teeth since he has braces now, just squeezed a bit out into a tiny ziplock. I generally use baking soda so had no experience with this. Holy crap!! the toothpaste smells unbelievably strong thru that little ziplock. Kept it in the foodbag, everything in the foodbag smelled like toothpaste.

Never doing that again.

Bill Reynolds
(billreyn1) - M

Locale: North East Georgia Mountains
Nylofume Bags, Round 3" on 04/06/2012 07:04:21 MDT Print View

I'm in for 5 on next round if possible. Thanks so much.