Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Waterproof Matchbox
Display Avatars Sort By:
Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Locale: LawsonEquipment.com
Waterproof Matchbox on 07/27/2011 12:14:17 MDT Print View

Hey Everyone,

I am working on adding quite a few more accessory products to my website. One of the products is something I sold before but now is new and improved. Its a waterproof matchbox. It's constructed of tough, lightweight clear PET plastic and has a 100% waterproof lined screw cap and includes 48 strike anywhere matches. Weighs .29oz Empty and .47oz Full. As with all my products this is made in the USA. $2.50 Each. Orders over $10.00 Ship Free.

Thanks,
Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com
Waterproof Matchbox at LawsonEquipment.com
Waterproof Matchbox at LawsonEquipment.com

Edited by Mountainfitter on 07/27/2011 13:26:54 MDT.

Bryce F.
(bster13) - MLife

Locale: Norwalk, CT
Re: Waterproof Matchbox on 07/27/2011 12:20:34 MDT Print View

Very nice....

If we wanted to buy more of the strike anywhere matches with our order to refill the container once we run out, is that a possibility? I'd rather buy the container and all the matches now rather than go to my local REI/EMS and pay a bunch more when I need to resupply. Also, are the strike anywhere matches any specific brand? (Never seen green tips, kinda cool) Wondering if there is a review out there for them as some are better than others. Thx.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Locale: LawsonEquipment.com
Strike Anywhere Matches on 07/27/2011 12:30:57 MDT Print View

Hi Bryce,

The matches are the new green light Diamond Brand strike anywhere matches. They are Made in the USA and are the best strike anywhere matches available. I am adding loose boxes of matches to my site today as well. They will be $.50 per box of 32. I am still waiting on the shipment of matches to arrive but they should be instock by the first of next week.

Bryce F.
(bster13) - MLife

Locale: Norwalk, CT
Re: Waterproof Matchbox on 07/27/2011 14:26:25 MDT Print View

Ordered some things including some matches/bottles. Thanks very much!