November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
purple m90?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Locale: Minnesota
purple m90? on 07/25/2011 10:13:40 MDT Print View

does anybody have scraps of some of the old purple m90? i am trying to make a rainbow quilt for my little girl. i need at least 5"xroll width if not more. i have lots of scraps of other colors to trade if you needed.

Evan Cabodi
(BlackRock) - F

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Purple Fabric on 07/26/2011 10:46:51 MDT Print View

I've got some purple laying around. I was going to turn it into a limited run of Black Rock Hats later this year but I'm sure I could get a strip of it for you to make into a rainbow quilt.

Just shoot me a PM and we can get email going over the trade.

Black Rock Gear

Josh Leavitt
(Joshleavitt) - F

Locale: Ruta Locura
Purple fabric on 07/28/2011 23:12:29 MDT Print View

That fabric will have some stories to tell some day ;-) Tim I'll see if I can round up some more too, I think we have a little bit more laying around somewhere. If the fabric Evan has, is the fabric I think it is, it is starting to remind me of a girl I used to know. Very sought after, and cherished, but passed around a little too much :-)

Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Locale: Minnesota
Re: Purple fabric on 07/29/2011 07:25:58 MDT Print View

Evan got me what i need for my daughter's quilt. But now she will need rainbow hats, mits, vests. Any purple i can get will help me keep my little camper happily clad in rainbow gear.

Pilate de Guerre
(deGuerre) - F

Locale: SE, USA
Rainbow on 07/29/2011 10:17:35 MDT Print View

Please post pictures of the rainbow gear!

Here's a picture of a double rainbow at sunset that I saw at the eastern edge of Kansas last summer:

double rainbow