Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
purple m90?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Locale: Minnesota
purple m90? on 07/25/2011 10:13:40 MDT Print View

does anybody have scraps of some of the old purple m90? i am trying to make a rainbow quilt for my little girl. i need at least 5"xroll width if not more. i have lots of scraps of other colors to trade if you needed.

-Tim

Evan Cabodi
(BlackRock) - F

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Purple Fabric on 07/26/2011 10:46:51 MDT Print View

Tim,

I've got some purple laying around. I was going to turn it into a limited run of Black Rock Hats later this year but I'm sure I could get a strip of it for you to make into a rainbow quilt.

Just shoot me a PM and we can get email going over the trade.

Evan
Black Rock Gear

Josh Leavitt
(Joshleavitt) - F

Locale: Ruta Locura
Purple fabric on 07/28/2011 23:12:29 MDT Print View

That fabric will have some stories to tell some day ;-) Tim I'll see if I can round up some more too, I think we have a little bit more laying around somewhere. If the fabric Evan has, is the fabric I think it is, it is starting to remind me of a girl I used to know. Very sought after, and cherished, but passed around a little too much :-)

Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Locale: Minnesota
Re: Purple fabric on 07/29/2011 07:25:58 MDT Print View

Evan got me what i need for my daughter's quilt. But now she will need rainbow hats, mits, vests. Any purple i can get will help me keep my little camper happily clad in rainbow gear.

-Tim

Pilate de Guerre
(deGuerre) - F

Locale: SE, USA
Rainbow on 07/29/2011 10:17:35 MDT Print View

Please post pictures of the rainbow gear!

Here's a picture of a double rainbow at sunset that I saw at the eastern edge of Kansas last summer:

double rainbow