Wanted a new tent for my upcoming 2 week backpacking/brewery trip through Montana, and decided to sew my own.
Jerry's design in his article looked awesome, and I decided to follow it. This was only the second time I had done cat curves on anything, but they turned out nicely.
Also added a net skirt around the perimeter, which only added a couple ounces but helps out the bug situation tremendously.
Finally got to test it out this morning on a day hike, heres a couple pictures I took.
Thanks Jerry for the great article!
edit: forgot the most important part! Weighs 22oz in stuff sack, pole weighs 7.5oz for a total weight of 29.5oz. Fits 2 people easily, and 3 if one person is small and you are close friends