Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB: Trekking pole, Backpack, Water Filter and more

Display Avatars Sort By:
devin bertsch
(dbertsch4) - F

Locale: Sand Hills
WTB: Trekking pole, Backpack, Water Filter and more on 07/21/2011 06:31:08 MDT Print View

I am starting my hiking gear collection and need quite a few things. Im looking for a backpack with more than 4000 cubic in vol, a pair of trekking poles, an extended vestibule for the nemo espri 3p tent, a water filter, and a compact pillow.

Mark Ries
(mtmnmark) - M

Locale: IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Water filter on 07/21/2011 13:14:00 MDT Print View

I have a older sweetwater filter now owned and sold by MSR $15 shipped if interested Ill get it out and see if it works, Im sure it will. Cartrages can be had from MSR REI sells them also. I think weight is 11-12oz

Edited by mtmnmark on 07/21/2011 13:17:52 MDT.

Dustin Snyder
(DustinTSnyder)

Locale: Southeast
Re: WTB: Trekking pole, Backpack, Water Filter and more on 07/21/2011 16:22:12 MDT Print View

Sent you a PM.You might want to be more specific with what you want.
Dustin

Justin Ling
(ling_jd) - F

Locale: columbus ohio
I have trekking poles for sale. on 07/21/2011 16:35:14 MDT Print View

I have a pair of new BPL stix (carbon fiber, non-adjustable) poles with baskets for sale.

$60 shipped.

I would like to ship these by Tuesday next week because I'm moving from ohio to california.

Han Chang
(guidesmith) - F
Re: Trekking Poles Reviews on 07/22/2011 20:54:49 MDT Print View

As for trekking poles, you can read aggregated reviews about popular poles at http://www.trekkingpolesguide.com/products to get a better idea of what you're looking for and how good it is before making a purchase or swap.

Good luck on your hunt for new gear!