Forum Index » Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SoCal Gathering?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Jace Mullen
(climberslacker) - F

Locale: Your guess is as good as mine.
SoCal Gathering? on 07/18/2011 18:34:00 MDT Print View

Every Year there is a California BPL gathering. However, it is usually pretty far North and I know that there are a lot of us down here at the bottom.

Is anyone interested in maybe trying to plan a gathering a little bit closer? Of course the northeners would be invited. Maybe Sep. or Oct?

-Jace

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA
Re: SoCal Gathering? on 07/18/2011 20:37:11 MDT Print View

Jace, put it together. Each year Ken Thompson and myself and have put the work in to gather folks. It really is not that hard just some baby sitting on the thread. Pick a place and a weekend and make it work. It is a lot of fun!

Jace Mullen
(climberslacker) - F

Locale: Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: SoCal Gathering on 07/18/2011 20:54:43 MDT Print View

But this is the sub-forum that you would do it in, correct? I'm not sure how much exposure it would get here.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife
Re: SoCal Gathering on 07/18/2011 21:02:07 MDT Print View

We do fine here in this sub-forum. Don't forget the 4th annual BPLGG is at Cache Creek. Presidents' Day Weekend 2012.
Don't forget to plug shamelessly when opportunity strikes either.

Aaron Benson
(AaronMB) - F

Locale: Central Valley California
Re: Re: SoCal Gathering on 07/18/2011 21:04:01 MDT Print View

""But this is the sub-forum that you would do it in, correct? I'm not sure how much exposure it would get here.""

It'll be seen. When you go for it, start a new thread if you like...I think many of us use either the Recent Threads or New Posts Since Last Visit option when in the forums, so it'll pop up there for folks to see!

Edited by AaronMB on 07/18/2011 21:04:46 MDT.

kevin smith
(divr6347) - M
im in on 07/19/2011 20:42:09 MDT Print View

sept 1-15 th is bad for me (dove hunting season) anytime after that is good

if you need any help/suggestions hit me up and ill help ya plan it

we had a great trip to the sespe for the central area trip can t wait to get out there again

kevin