Forum Index » Gear Deals » Cuben Fiber Drybags: Back Instock

Display Avatars Sort By:
Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Locale: LawsonEquipment.com
Cuben Fiber Drybags: Back Instock on 07/18/2011 13:59:50 MDT Print View

Hey Everyone,

The worlds best cuben fiber drybags are back.. As of today, every size is instock and ready to ship but I will have a limited instock inventory for a few weeks so act fast. To make sure I was selling the lightest most water resistant cuben fiber drybags available I switched to a much ligher CT2K.18(.95oz) material which is a thicker film, more waterproof version of the CT2K.08 (.75oz) material most shelters and tarps are made from. After extensive testing I found this material has equal water resistantance to the heavier material I was using but is about 52% lighter. I am confident to say these new drybags are the lightest most water resistant available.

Thanks,
Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

Lawson equipment cuben fiber ctf3 waterproof rolltop drybags

Edited by Mountainfitter on 07/20/2011 12:26:38 MDT.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Ditty Kit 20% OFF on 07/28/2011 14:53:22 MDT Print View

After a few requests, I have decided to offer the ditty kit again. The ditty kit includes a 6"x12", 8"x16", 10"x20" and 12"x24" and knocks $17 off the total price for a 20% discount.

Thanks,
Lawson

John Abela
(JohnAbela) - MLife
Re: Cuben Fiber Drybags: Back Instock on 07/31/2011 22:52:09 MDT Print View

Which would you recommend for:

Montbell UL Super Spiral #1 (long)

and

Western Mountaineering Alpinlite (long)

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Locale: Armpit of California
RE Ditty on 07/31/2011 23:58:59 MDT Print View

Thanks Lawson for offering the ditty kit again, just ordered mine, can't wait to use them on my up coming trip. Thanks, Jack

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Drybag Size on 08/05/2011 10:03:02 MDT Print View

Hi John,

I don't own either of these bags so I can't say for sure but they both should be able to fit in the 12"x24" drybag. This would be equal to a round bag about 8" in diameter x 18" tall which I think is bigger then both of their stuff sacks. My 10"x20" would be equal to a round bag about 6.5" in diameter x 14" tall. Keep in mind with a drybag the height is adjustable since all you have to do is roll it down more. Let me know if this answers your questions.

Thanks,
Lawson