I've applied for a permit for wolverton trailhead, with second and third choices being Bubbs Creek and Woods Creek for 7-31,8-1, or 8-2 and going for five days. My permit is for 2 people but my brother got a job so he can't go anymore.
If you can wait that long, I wouldn't mind having a partner especially if the creek crossings remain bad until then, and for routefinding help on the snow if that turns out to be difficult.
I'm 28, just moved to Oakland from Durham NC. I don't have great gear (heavy and sparse) so I won't be exceptionally fast or badass, but I'm not a douchebag, I'm in pretty good shape, and hopefully im a pretty good trail partner.
So if you or anybody reading this is going to be in the area at the beginning of August and want to join forces for a while, I'm your man.