Forum Index » GEAR » Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable

Display Avatars Sort By:
Diplomatic Mike
(MikefaeDundee)

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland
Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable on 06/24/2011 12:40:00 MDT Print View

There have been a few quilt threads recently, and i've posted my thoughts.
I've posted that you need to choose a quilt width that suits your sleeping style.
I purchased a Katabatic Sawatch as my winter quilt. At that time, the Sawatch was advertised as being 54" wide, It is now advertised at its true width of 52", and i remarked that i wouldn't have bought a quilt at that width.
Aaron has since emailed me. He feels guilty that i have a quilt that wasn't what i was expecting, and has offered me a swap for a wider Sawatch that will shortly be available.

Customer service like that is amazing.
Thank you Aaron.
Folk need to know that they are dealing with a real person.
I hope you don't mind me posting this Aaron, but folk need to know how good a guy you are.

Joe Clement
(skinewmexico) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable on 06/24/2011 12:49:05 MDT Print View

Gotta love it when the cottage guys are reading the forums, don't you?

Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Locale: New Zealand
Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable on 06/24/2011 14:11:41 MDT Print View

Fantastic. They have really got it right all the way from launch to being an established business. I am in the market for a new quilt or two this year and they will be right at the top of my list of companies to consider.

Jacob D
(JacobD) - F

Locale: North Bay
Re: Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable on 06/24/2011 14:41:09 MDT Print View

It's wonderful to deal with real people rather than corporate entities, isn't it? :)

Stephan Doyle
(StephanCal)
Re: Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable on 06/24/2011 16:55:54 MDT Print View

Aaron has been so great to deal with in my experiences as well. Just one reason why my sleeping systems are Katabatic.

nick beaudoin
(nick_beaudoin) - MLife

Locale: Palmy
+1 on 06/24/2011 18:49:11 MDT Print View

Aaron has a great attitude and customer service. His products are a real reflection of the person behind the company.
Nick

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

Locale: Montana
Katabatic on 06/24/2011 19:47:39 MDT Print View

first rate workmanship, great customer service AND a decent price point- pretty good business model :)

Brad Fisher
(wufpackfn)

Locale: NC/TN/VA Mountains
Re: Katabatic on 06/24/2011 20:24:15 MDT Print View

Aaron +1

Peter Longobardi
(paintplongo) - F

Locale: Hopefully on the Trail
good on 06/25/2011 07:24:50 MDT Print View

I just bought a Palisade Wide, thanks for all the positive feedback, helped me choose them despite being a WM fanboy. However, if WM made quilts, I would have bought one of those to try as well...