- I like this camera for its image quality and wide angle lenses, but it's a porker! :p
- No bug spray...doesn't work for this sweaty b_stard (:p). Long sleeves, hat and bandana do the job.
- Side sleeper...considered going to lighter torso foam, but not yet. Not sure I'd sleep, would prob have to take Benadryl each night.
- Considered lighter pants, but nothing on sale now, and unsure of durability.
- Haven't cut off BIG tags or swapped in lighter line on/in the JRB quilt yet.
- Could purchase lighter Inov-8 trail runners, but have to weight NB out first.
- Considered going w/out briefs, but I think it'd be uncomfy w/ sweat and my stank transferred to quilt at night.
- Trying Weber Cubes for 1st time. Not sure how long they'll last once exposed to air, but stored in tied off Rice Cakes bag w/ pot & messy residue (to keep food bag clean).
- Not sure if tall tea light cup flipped upside down will provide proper stand for Weber cubes.
- I'll likely add a bit of weight in the freezer bag containing a lot of small tools and toiletries.
Please rip it apart folks!