Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
HMG FB Backpack Giveaway
Display Avatars Sort By:
Mike St.Pierre (HMG)
(HyperliteMountainGear)

Locale: Maine
HMG FB Backpack Giveaway on 06/17/2011 10:23:40 MDT Print View

Visit us on Facebook and post your favorite outdoor quote for a chance to win our 2010 Windrider backpack.

http://on.fb.me/lYq4uH

Best of luck,

Eddy Walker
(Ewker)

Locale: southeast
Re:HMG FB Backpack Giveaway on 06/17/2011 11:12:13 MDT Print View

what if you don't do FB? Can you post it here?

Adam Kramer
(rbeard) - F

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia
Re: Re:HMG FB Backpack Giveaway on 06/17/2011 11:50:47 MDT Print View

weird, i cant post to fb and im signed in...

Jason G
(JasonG) - F

Locale: iceberg lake
new system on 06/17/2011 12:59:29 MDT Print View

You need to make a new system.. that one women just had all her friends go in and like her quote. I think HMG should take the top 3 with the most likes and HMG pick the winner from those. or just do a random drawing of those 3..

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
HMG FB Backpack Giveaway on 06/17/2011 13:48:32 MDT Print View

Good point Jason. Mystery Ranch simply attaches a number to each valid post and then uses a random number generator to determine the winner.

te - wa
(mikeinfhaz) - F

Locale: Phoenix
Re: new system on 06/17/2011 14:14:53 MDT Print View

"You need to make a new system.. that one women just had all her friends go in and like her quote. I think HMG should take the top 3 with the most likes and HMG pick the winner from those. or just do a random drawing of those 3.."

my argument was that her "song" was not a quote. a quote, by MLA standards consists of +/- ONE to FIVE lines of text.

quoting a song, or a poem, is not a quote. my opinion that her "quote" does not qualify was not taken seriously, so i chose to bow out. hopefully, the moderators support (directly or otherwise) of her poor sportsmanship takes on a positive turn.

-off soapbox.

Edited by mikeinfhaz on 06/18/2011 10:04:44 MDT.