Forum Index » Website & Forum Admin/Support » Hiking boots and shoes section added to Readers gear review

Display Avatars Sort By:
Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Locale: North San Diego county
Hiking boots and shoes section added to Readers gear review on 06/05/2011 11:13:53 MDT Print View

I would like to see a section added to reader gear review for hiking boots and shoes. It would have guide lines to state your shoe size and if you have narrow,medium,wide feet, your weight. Have two different sections for women and men boot and shoes . I use to run quite a bit a mileage sell running shoes for about 5 years of my life. I think it would help people out searching through the all the different brands and types of boots and hiking shoes what works and what dose not work for them.
Thanks,
Terry

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife
Re: Hiking boots and shoes section added to Readers gear review on 06/05/2011 11:33:43 MDT Print View

"I use to run quite a bit a mileage sell running shoes for about 5 years of my life."

What?

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

mistake on 06/05/2011 19:17:02 MDT Print View

Ken ,
Thanks for catching my mistake I should have written it this way. "I use to run quite a bit a mileage and I also worked in a running shoe store selling running shoes for about 5 years.
It's really kinda a funny mistake it look like I ran all my mileage back and forth between the back room and the shoe try on area to get shoes for customers.
Sorry,
Terry

Edited by socal-nomad on 06/05/2011 19:20:26 MDT.

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
Hiking boots and shoes section added to Readers gear review on 06/06/2011 11:14:00 MDT Print View

There is currently a reader review section entitled "Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters".

Edited by sharalds on 06/06/2011 11:15:22 MDT.

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Hiking boots and shoes section added to Readers gear review" on 06/06/2011 13:28:05 MDT Print View

Sam,
Thanks for the TIp I was looking for the title "Boots and shoes" I missed the footwear section completely.
Terry