November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
RIRI Aquazip source
Display Avatars Sort By:
Nicholas Miller
(nmiller08) - F

Locale: Montana
RIRI Aquazip source on 05/31/2011 11:03:14 MDT Print View

Maybe this is already known, but I haven't seen a thread about it so here it is:

Just ordered some for a shell project and will update when it arrives.

p.s. see this recent thread re: these and YKK's waterproof zippers. I've heard good things about them from the one guy I know who has a jacket with them.

Edited by nmiller08 on 05/31/2011 11:05:39 MDT.

Javan Dempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society
NICE! on 05/31/2011 11:04:50 MDT Print View

Woah there, nice find. I've looked all over trying to find these in small quantities at a fair price.

Good score, and thanks for sharing!

Nicholas Miller
(nmiller08) - F

np on 05/31/2011 11:08:18 MDT Print View

Yeah, I was looking all over for a couple days, and this place didn't pop up under most google searches. I actually found it by searching "RIRI waterproof" pictures, and a small picture popped up that looked like it might be from a seller! They've also got some WP/B material that looks interesting, but no listed weights and fairly spendy.

Glad to share the info, and pretty reasonable pricing. They also reported $0 for shipping, but that might just be the auto check-out and shipping will be added. Still unknown at this time.

Edited by nmiller08 on 05/31/2011 11:08:54 MDT.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: np on 05/31/2011 13:30:08 MDT Print View

I'll have to drive over there and check them out. About 5 miles away.

Nicholas Miller
(nmiller08) - F

out of stock on 06/03/2011 12:27:40 MDT Print View

Got a call today that they are out of stock, unknown when they will get more. Bummer.