RIRI Aquazip source
Display Avatars Sort By:
Nicholas Miller
(nmiller08) - F

Locale: Montana
RIRI Aquazip source on 05/31/2011 11:03:14 MDT Print View

Maybe this is already known, but I haven't seen a thread about it so here it is:

http://stores.rctfabrics.com/-strse-Zippers-cln-H2O-Resistant-Zipper-Chain-by-the-yard/Categories.bok

Just ordered some for a shell project and will update when it arrives.

Nick

p.s. see this recent thread re: these and YKK's waterproof zippers. I've heard good things about them from the one guy I know who has a jacket with them.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=39730

Edited by nmiller08 on 05/31/2011 11:05:39 MDT.

Javan Dempsey
(jdempsey)

Locale: The-Stateless-Society
NICE! on 05/31/2011 11:04:50 MDT Print View

Woah there, nice find. I've looked all over trying to find these in small quantities at a fair price.

Good score, and thanks for sharing!

Nicholas Miller
(nmiller08) - F

np on 05/31/2011 11:08:18 MDT Print View

Yeah, I was looking all over for a couple days, and this place didn't pop up under most google searches. I actually found it by searching "RIRI waterproof" pictures, and a small picture popped up that looked like it might be from a seller! They've also got some WP/B material that looks interesting, but no listed weights and fairly spendy.

Glad to share the info, and pretty reasonable pricing. They also reported $0 for shipping, but that might just be the auto check-out and shipping will be added. Still unknown at this time.

Edited by nmiller08 on 05/31/2011 11:08:54 MDT.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: np on 05/31/2011 13:30:08 MDT Print View

I'll have to drive over there and check them out. About 5 miles away.

Nicholas Miller
(nmiller08) - F

out of stock on 06/03/2011 12:27:40 MDT Print View

Got a call today that they are out of stock, unknown when they will get more. Bummer.