Forum Index » Gear Deals » Titanium Cathole Trowels: LIGHTEST ON THE PLANET; 2 sizes; Ultrastrong; Many uses: You know you WANT one ; )

Display Avatars Sort By:
Robert Kelly
(QiWiz) - MLife

Locale: UL gear @ QiWiz.net
Titanium Cathole Trowels: LIGHTEST ON THE PLANET; 2 sizes; Ultrastrong; Many uses: You know you WANT one ; ) on 05/23/2011 19:25:31 MDT Print View

My new titanium supply has arrived, so I'm making trowels again. I'm not going to run out anytime soon, although titanium is now more expensive to source and postage has gone up as well, leading to a modest price increase. If you missed my previous trowel sales, now is your chance!

trowels

Prices are:

$36 for the larger Big Dig, 0.6 oz, about 7.25" long
$29 for the smaller Original, 0.4 oz, about 6.00" long

If you need me to ship internationally or outside of the continental USA, add another $2 to these prices. Trowels have gone to Australia, Canada, and the UK so far.

Make PayPal payment to robkelly54 at gmail dot com
If you have questions, please email me at this same address

Join the legions of BPLers who dig my trowels! Ultralight, nearly indestructable, cut turf and small roots with ease. You know you don't really NEED one, but you know you WANT one. See earlier sale comments and feedback:

* As a card carrying member of the Trowel troop, I can say that these are featherweight, durable and indispensable. You won't be disappointed.... Get one!
* Until the day we would be able to vaporize our “Trace”, this trowel is 2ed best choice. I love how light it is, and its able to cut through roots.
* I took my Qi Wiz "Big Dig" out this past weekend and it performed admirably. Thanks Rob
* So much cuter than the ole' orange plastic shovel :)
* I got mine (Big Dig) and couldn't be happier...the instructions are great, not expected but appreciated for the humor.
* Thanks Rob. Got the Original today and love it, that has potential for many uses!!!!! * Thanks again for shipping to Canada!!
* Got mine in yesterdays mail, very nice, very very light. Thank you
* I got my "Big Dig" in the mail yesterday. I cannot believe how light it is. I am looking forward to using it. THANKS ROB!
* Hi Robert. I have one of the trowels from your first batch. Works great. Just used it yesterday in fact.
* Cheers Robert - trowel arrived safely in the UK yesterday. Looks great !
* Received mine today! Pretty nifty and everyone who saw it in my office had to ask....'What is it?'
* I love this thing! It actually digs quite well, seems durable and solid, and it knocks 1.3 oz. off my pack weight. Great work, Rob!
* Big Dig arrived today - looks great! Especially the spiffy rainbow anodizing job !!!
* I honestly use mine so much nowadays I really don't know how I managed to live without one. Handy little sucker that's for sure!
* Got my Original. I was worried it would be too small but it's actually a great size.
* These things are awesome and QiWiz is a really good guy.
* I got two Big Digs today, one for me and the other for a fathers day gift. . . Seriously light trowels.
* Loved the trowel, nice and light. I can't wait to use it on the brillo-like veg on North Manitou Island. A plastic potty trowel just didn't cut it. Loved the instructions, so did my family.

BONUSES OLD AND NEW: With the trowel you will receive my famous "soup" recipe, included with the advanced cathole user's manual, and a tyvek envelope that some have used to make a storage sack for their trowel and tent stakes. Even the postage stamps on the envelope will be collectors items (one is of a Great Smoky Mountains sunset and the other is of the Grand Tetons National Park).

Edited by QiWiz on 05/26/2011 10:24:12 MDT.

Bobby McDonald
(beardie) - F
CATHOLE TROWELS on 05/25/2011 16:42:06 MDT Print View

So these trowles, will you ship them to the UK?

Edited by beardie on 05/25/2011 16:44:56 MDT.

Robert Kelly
(QiWiz) - MLife

Locale: UL gear @ QiWiz.net
International shipping on 05/25/2011 20:56:14 MDT Print View

Yes, can ship to UK for an additional $2 US. Have shipped trowels already to UK, Australia, and Canada.