Forum Index » Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Moved to New Hampshire

Display Avatars Sort By:
Kari Post
(karipost) - MLife

Locale: New Hampshire
Moved to New Hampshire on 05/19/2011 05:59:32 MDT Print View

Hi all! I moved to southwestern NH last year and have met a lot of awesome people since moving, but just discovered this forum and thought I'd post to see if anyone has any interest in exploring in Vermont or New Hampshire. I'm a photographer but also lead trips, so I can be a slow hiker at times, but generally move at an average pace(I'm the hike and enjoy yourself type more than the race to the top of a mountain type). Anyway, feel free to touch base. I won't be back in NH until August due to a couple trips I am leading earlier this summer, but I'm always looking to get outside and would probably be happy to meet up sometime then or after.

Edited by karipost on 05/19/2011 06:01:53 MDT.

Ryan Linn
(ryan.c.linn)

Locale: Maine!
Re: Moved to New Hampshire on 05/19/2011 07:09:27 MDT Print View

Weird. I was going to post something like this in the near future as well. I'll be moving to Keene with my girlfriend at the end of August, and I'm hoping to do lots of hiking all over VT and NH once I'm there. And, uh... hopefully get a job, too. But hiking is more important, right?

Send me a PM sometime. The more hiking partners the merrier.