Anyone order from Minibulldesign recently?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Mountford
(Sparticus) - MLife

Locale: Atlantic Canada
Anyone order from Minibulldesign recently? on 05/18/2011 07:23:04 MDT Print View

What was your experience good/bad?

I ask because I placed an order about three weeks ago. I have received no indication (other than the automated paypal notice) that the order was received or processed. No responses to email enquiries. I like supporting the cottage industry and realize that patience is in order for one-man shows.

I guess my second question is how long one should wait to dispute the paypal charge if required? This is the first time in my many orders to different manufactures that I have not had a quick response.

John Donewar
(Newton) - MLife

Locale: Southeastern Louisiana
Re: Anyone order from Minibulldesign recently? on 05/18/2011 07:50:24 MDT Print View

Email Tinny for clarification of your order.

Here is the link to his contact info.

http://www.minibulldesign.com/contacttinny.htm

I hope this helps if you haven't tried this already.

Party On,

Newton

Bob Gross
(--B.G.--) - F

Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: Anyone order from Minibulldesign recently? on 05/18/2011 09:15:55 MDT Print View

The customary waiting period is up to one month. At one month, either they ship you the goods or else they state when they will.

--B.G.--

Paul Mountford
(Sparticus) - MLife

Locale: Atlantic Canada
Update on 05/27/2011 13:55:26 MDT Print View

My order did arrive. Although Tinny did not answer my email, he did give me an update on the shipping details when I called him. He was very helpful and I look forward to testing out his products in the field.