Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: Gaddafi dead too? on 05/10/2011 15:40:30 MDT Print View

We can only hope.

--B.G.--

cary bertoncini
(cbert) - F

Locale: N. California
I've been wondering who on 05/10/2011 16:57:27 MDT Print View

will play Gaddafi in whatever Hollywood rendition comes out. Mickey Rourke? Harvey Keitel?

John Jensen
(JohnJ) - F

Locale: Orange County, CA
Re: I've been wondering who on 05/10/2011 17:08:45 MDT Print View

The guy on SNL looks more luke Gaddafi than Gaddafi.

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
Daffy Qaddafi on 05/10/2011 21:12:52 MDT Print View

Back in '86, I actually used to have this comic book (AND a "kill a COMMIE for mommy" wallet):daffy

Edited by bigfoot2 on 05/10/2011 21:13:28 MDT.

Craig W.
(xnomanx) - F - M
Daffy Qaddafi on 05/10/2011 22:13:09 MDT Print View

Weren't we funding him and his military right up until the revolution?

So one day you're on the U.S. $hit List (complete with comic books and jingoistic wallets for kids!), the next you're receiving millions in U.S. military aid...only to find yourself getting bombed by U.S. planes another day.

Gee, I wonder what it is about our foreign policy that makes other nations nervous.

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Locale: North San Diego county
Gaddafi dead too? on 05/11/2011 17:32:04 MDT Print View

Who remembers the Original Saturday night live casts commercial spoof for Gaddafi designer jeans it was pretty funny.

I am really starting to think all the problems with their citizens trying to over throw their governments in the middle east right now is some how orchestrated or egged on by the USA and our covert operations programs in the region.

Terry

Edited by socal-nomad on 05/11/2011 17:50:44 MDT.

George Matthews
(gmatthews) - MLife
Re: Gaddafi dead too? on 05/11/2011 18:14:22 MDT Print View

>> Who remembers the Original Saturday night live

Spokesman: How many times has this happened to you? You have a bass, and you're trying to find an exciting new way to prepare it for the dinner table. You could scale the bass, remove the bass' tail, head and bones, and serve the fish as you would any other fish dinner. But why bother, now that you can use Rovco's amazing new kitchen tool, the Super Bass-o-Matic '76. Yes, fish-eaters, the days of troublesome scaling, cutting and gutting are over, because Super Bass-o-Matic '76 is the tool that lets you use the bass with no fish waste, and without scaling, cutting or gutting.

Here's how it works: Catch a bass, remove the hook, and drop the bass - that's the whole bass - into the Super Bass-o-Matic '76. [ drops the bass into the blender ] Now, adjust the control dial so that the bass is blended just the way you like it. [ turns blender on and grinds it to a pulp ] Yes, it's that simple!

[ cut to Bass-Drinker on another part of the set ]

Bass-Drinker: [ drinks a glassful of bass ] Wow, that's terrific bass!

John Nausieda
(Meander) - MLife

Locale: PNW
Gaddafi dead too? on 05/11/2011 18:30:37 MDT Print View

Reviews at the IMDB say that OQ invested $35 million in this production starring Anthony Quinn. " Lion of the Desert". You can watch it here . A legend in his own mind.
http://stagevu.com/video/anssrfvnlpkwLion of the Desert

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
The LIBYANS!!! on 05/22/2011 08:09:51 MDT Print View

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0j57muS42c&feature=related