20% off at neptune mountaineering on 05/04/2011 14:02:23 MDT Print View

http://image.exct.net/lib/fef61273766c01/i/1/5671efc3-d.jpg

20% off neptune mountaineering tomorrow for cinco de mayo

-Ted

. .
(biointegra) - MLife

Locale: Puget Sound
Re: 20% off at neptune mountaineering on 05/04/2011 14:36:16 MDT Print View

Patagonia 900 fill down jacket $175 -%20?

http://www.neptunemountaineering.com/neptune/product.asp?s_id=0&prod_name=PATAGONIA+M%27s+Down+Sweater+Limited+Edition&pf_id=PAJBICPEAOJBBFIP&dept_id=3350

Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

Locale: Morrison, CO
Re: Re: 20% off at neptune mountaineering on 05/04/2011 15:51:48 MDT Print View

yep, i think that will work. plus free shipping.

they also carry some western mountaineering...

John McAlpine
(HairlessApe) - M

Locale: PNW
Western Mountainers Bags on 05/05/2011 09:15:54 MDT Print View

I see Neptune has the WM Kodiak for 20% off, but at 5'-9" and 155 lbs it's way to big for me. Does anyone know when or if WM has sales? I'd like to get the Antelope MF.

Richard Lyon
(richardglyon) - MLife

Locale: Bridger Mountains
WM sales on 05/05/2011 10:12:21 MDT Print View

John, I can't recall a sale on Western Mountaineering's website, but (unlike Feathered Friends, Nunatak, and some other high-end bag makers) WM's bags are available at many dealers, and they, like Neptune, occasionally have sales. Do some searching on Google and I'll bet you'll find something suitable. Richard

K. S.
(bwalt822) - F
Re: WM sales on 05/05/2011 14:38:00 MDT Print View

Don't forget you can have moosejaw match the price and get an additional 5% back in points and another $10 in points if the item is more than $100 on sale.

Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

Locale: Morrison, CO
Re: Re: WM sales on 05/05/2011 21:01:10 MDT Print View

i don't think that moosejaw matches coupons...

Bobby Lee
(rblee) - F
MooseJaw price match on 05/05/2011 21:18:20 MDT Print View

Yes moosejaw does match coupons. You get half the points and the extra 1000 for the price match.

Also use MrRebates where you get 8% back on Moosejaw

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=398747

you guys might get something extra for signing up under my link, not sure, but I get a little %. I use this site all the time for Moosejaw and backcountry.com

Edited by rblee on 05/05/2011 21:24:47 MDT.

Todd Dea
(busguy)

Locale: Coast Mountains
Nice . . . on 05/09/2011 17:22:07 MDT Print View

Bobby,

Does the mister rebate thing only work with backcountry's main site or does it work with the Dept. of Goods and Steep & Cheap ?

Bobby Lee
(rblee) - F
rebates on 05/10/2011 09:37:06 MDT Print View

it works on bc.com and dept of goods, they are different stores though so you have to click through each store on the rebate site. like clicking through for bc.com will not work for dept of goods. you would have to search dept of goods when you are signed into mrrebates and click through, it will pop up and send you to deptofgoods.com so there is no confusion.

steepandcheap does not have rebates.

what i do is go to cashreporter.com and search for the store i want and it will tell you what rebate site is offering the highest % back.

i would stay with only mr rebates, shopathome.com, fatwallet, ive used coupon cactus too, but stay with the ones that do paypal payments or send you a check - usually the sites that are on cashreporter.com are legit. it is not 100% guaranteed that you will ever get the rebates, i believe one site called cashbaq closed and left everyone hanging. so i look at it as just extra gravy on top, i dont really base my purchases on it, it is just a nice treat once the rebate checks end up in my mailbox. it only takes a couple extra clicks so why not.

Edited by rblee on 05/10/2011 09:37:41 MDT.

Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
moosejaw on 05/10/2011 11:59:24 MDT Print View

YMMV with moosejaw. I had them price match a coupon, then was lied to multiple times about it, and then the order never shipped. Luckily Pro Lite hooked me up.

If you want to get some good deals on steep and cheap items you missed, check this site.

http://gearattack.com/items

If the item didn't sell out, you can almost always get the item for 40% off through these guys.

Bobby Lee
(rblee) - F
gearattack on 05/10/2011 12:09:12 MDT Print View

yeah what you do is go to sacalerts or gearattack, click on the product to get the 40% discount at department of goods. Then go to the rebate site and click through and your cart and discount should still be in there at dept of goods. so you get the gearattack/sacalerts discount on the items from SAC and the rebate.

Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
, on 05/10/2011 21:12:14 MDT Print View

^. Nice! You have got this dialed in.

Thanks.