Chris, thanks for the recommendations
- bug protection, I am going to try and go til the end of may or so without and then get something for after I get back from fishing in August. Ptarmigan bivy sounds like a good one.
- yeah some of my stakes are kind of heavy, i dont want to pay like 5 bucks shipping for 14 bucks of stakes at the moment though, definitly on my to do list though
- my pack liner is that heavy because at the time I wanted a pack liner for an 85 litre pack. Do you think a medium bpl pack liner would fit a SMD swift pack?
- rain pants, yeah my only pants at the moment, I would like to get some lighter pants at some stage, other then trying to find golite reeds somewhere any ideas?
- bear bag, have looked at a few set ups, any recommendations?
- havent been using a windscreen, do want to try out a caldera cone alcohol stove set up later this year
- yeah another platy is probably a good idea, I was thinkin if I am along a river not need though
- have been thinkin about picking up a buff bandana