Forum Index » Gear Deals » Redden Marine Discount Code

Display Avatars Sort By:
Scott Blanchard
(reddenweb) - F
Redden Marine Discount Code on 04/28/2011 16:45:15 MDT Print View

Hello,

Some users here have been resurrecting the discount code for our site, which I found was posted back in 2009.

This is just a formal note that the discount code "BPL" is turned on again at the Redden Marine web site for 5% off the order.

It looks like the users here prefer our Samson Amsteel Blue rope and the landing page, such as it is, can be found here:
http://www.reddenmarine.com/amsteelblue

We carry Amsteel by the foot and by the spool.

If you have any questions, or need non-US delivery, give the sales team a call at 1--800-537-5763.

I hope I didn't step on any community toes by posting here!

Thank you for your business.

Best Regards,
Scott

ps: I'm just a tech geek at Redden, not a salesperson, so I can't help with sales directly.

Bob Gross
(--B.G.--) - F

Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: Redden Marine Discount Code on 04/28/2011 19:09:36 MDT Print View

I've done business with Redden before.

Besides rope and stuff, they sell a hand-held marine flare with a pull-ring ignitor. That is good for grizzly bear safety purposes if you are in a wet environment like Alaska. If you are in a dry environment like Yellowstone, standard bear spray is safer. If you don't purchase over-the-counter at their stores, you have to get flares shipped to you as Hazmat, and that has more cost.

--B.G.--

Paul Hatfield
(clear_blue_skies) - F
Redden Marine on 04/29/2011 19:34:20 MDT Print View

Thumbs up for Redden Marine. They had the best prices I could find on Samson Amsteel Blue.