Forum Index » Philmont » Trek Assistance - 7-12-F-02

Display Avatars Sort By:
Bob Caplette
(bobcap) - F
Trek Assistance - 7-12-F-02 on 04/24/2011 18:56:52 MDT Print View

I am about to embark on my 5th Philmont trek as an advisor. This was to be my ultimate trek in that I had at least 1 of my 2 sons on my previous treks and currently my 3rd and youngest child, my daughter, is supposed to go with me this summer. We are both very excited. I have run into an issue that is a bit difficult to overcome. We have lost our female leader to a 4/05 surgery. I've contacted Philmont to see if I can "borrow" a Ranger for our trek, especially with the manner that caused our female leader to back out and was told "no". Bottom line - if i don't come up with a female leader my daughter cannot go. Our crew has 3 open slots so we have room for a mother and daughter or a female venture leader and 2 other youth.

Bob C

Edited by bobcap on 04/24/2011 18:57:42 MDT.

David LaRue
(Phaedrus) - F

Locale: Chicagoland
PM email needed on 04/26/2011 21:25:06 MDT Print View

Bob,

Please update your profile. PM's will not work without a email address.

Manfred Kopisch
(Orienteering) - F
Contact Information would be helpful to get details on 04/26/2011 21:55:44 MDT Print View

Bob,

you can PM me with your contact information to discuss details about a female Venturing Crew Advisor who may be available.

Manfred

Bob Caplette
(bobcap) - F
Updated info on 04/27/2011 08:33:57 MDT Print View

I've updated my profile. I believe my fingers hit "enter" when my mind clearly called for the "tab" button when I was signing up. Thanks for calling that to my attention.