Just my humble opinion, so keep that in mind. I'm also no expert, so keep that in mind.
My first impression is I really don't like the shelter. MLD Cricket Yellow Silnylon Comments:
1. One of the corner linelocs is a smaller size, so the guyline will not fit through it. Had to use triptease on that corner. However that really doesn't weigh into my opinion, just frustrating.
2. Ask for the pole jacks, but weren't in the package. Again no big deal had some other poles to test with.
3. The setup is just awful. Spent at least a hour playing with adjustments, restaking, making sure corners were 90 degrees, etc. Just never got real tight or looked stable. Would have had serious wind deflection.
4. The entry and exit was good. The porch would have been nice in bad weather for cooking, etc.
5. The inner pole seemed to be a little in the way.
6. The inner net was an improvement over earlier versions
7. The yellow color seemed to attract a ton of bugs. Maybe just time of day
I'm sure after working with it awhile I could improve my setup time, but I'm doubting whether it will ever be real stable. The geometry just doesn't look very good IMHO. Again no expert. Could be all user error.
However when I compare to how easy the Gossamer Gear One and the MLD Solomid are to setup, I just can't imagine dealing with this after a long day of hiking. I'm going to sleep on it and see what others have to say. Maybe give it another try. Probably going back.
Now I'm really bummed.