Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
GoLite Cady synthetic insulated jacket $60
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
GoLite Cady synthetic insulated jacket $60 on 04/06/2011 06:53:04 MDT Print View

On the GoLite site:

http://www.golite.com/Product/ProdDetail.aspx?p=109009209

Andrew Applegate
(andrewpdx) - F
Sizing advice? on 04/06/2011 12:34:27 MDT Print View

Any idea how these run size-wise?

For reference, I'm a small in the nano puff, but a medium in the thermawrap.

TJ Christopher
(Compel) - F
Re: GoLite Cady Sizing on 04/06/2011 19:54:47 MDT Print View

I'm 5'10" 150lbs with a slim build and a medium is a little roomy in the torso, but the sleeves and hem are good. A slim fitting fleece layers nicely underneath.

John Vance
(Servingko) - F

Locale: Intermountain West
Cady Size on 04/06/2011 20:22:26 MDT Print View

I picked up a medium last week and it's a bit small in the armhole/shoulders/chest for me. For reference I am 5' 9" 170lbs 41 chest 30 waist. I am usually on the border of a med or large depending on the cut. If you feel a med works for you I'd sell you mine for $60 and include shipping since I am going to have pay return shipping for an exchange anyway.

Carl Holt
(Sundown) - F
Re: GoLite Cady synthetic insulated jacket $60 on 04/07/2011 04:50:48 MDT Print View

I purchased this jacket in Large about a month ago and used it quite a bit so far. Regarding sizing, it is a slim / athletic fit and I went with a large. It proved to be more trim fitting than my North Face jackets (Wind Wall fleece and Redpoint primaloft).

The arms have an extra 1/2 to 1" but it appears they are cut that way so they don't ride up. Overall I found it a super light jacket (1 lb, 1 oz) and I used it over just a base layer down into the 30s on a short trip recently.

The price was right!

Andrew Applegate
(andrewpdx) - F
Sizing on 04/10/2011 23:41:18 MDT Print View

@ John Vance - not sure if you still have the Cady or if you've returned it, but I decided to forgo buying one right now. Great price, but I can only make funds go to so many pieces of gear . . .