Walking the Backbone: A Journey on the Continental Divide Trail
Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Locale: People's Republic of Boulder
Clean shaven guy on 04/08/2011 13:43:02 MDT Print View

Zack: Yep, definitely sporting a different look vs. my normal, clean shaven look!

The editor for the local paper had a caption with this photo that said "This is either and extra from the "Lord of the Rings" movie or Paul Magnanti peaking out from his snow covered tarp".

:)

Irish saying: Most, cool. Thanks! The only ethnic sayings I picked up from my Italian grandparents seem to be food related. But, food is always outdoor related, isn't it? :)

Edited by PaulMags on 04/08/2011 13:44:40 MDT.

Kathy A Handyside
(earlymusicus) - M

Locale: Southeastern Michigan
Walking the Backbone: A Journey on the CDT on 04/11/2011 08:44:35 MDT Print View

Beautiful and inspirational photos! Thank you for sharing them. I ache to see those areas for myself.

Your photos make me want to ditch the house, ditch the car, have a gigantic yard sale to unload all my stuff, and be a modern-day nomad, backpacking all the trails I've ever dreamed of backpacking! I should do it now, while my faculties and my body are still intact (well, pretty much intact! LOL)!

Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Locale: People's Republic of Boulder
Photos on 04/11/2011 17:58:13 MDT Print View

Thanks again for the kind words...

I have some of my favorite photos here:
Red Bubble

Photography is more of an avocation than a vocation. Let's me buy the very occasional six pack of a favorite microbrew. :)