Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB: MontBell Ultralight Down Half Sleeve Jacket
Display Avatars Sort By:
John Harper
(johnnyh88) - M

Locale: The SouthWest
WTB: MontBell Ultralight Down Half Sleeve Jacket on 03/29/2011 20:12:03 MDT Print View

Any one have one in a size M they'd be willing to sell to me? I'd also be interested in any of the other lightweight Montbell down jackets.

If so, send me an e-mail at: johnnyh88@gmail.com I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a try.

Robert Cowman
(rcowman) - F

Locale: Canadian Rockies
Re: WTB: MontBell Ultralight Down Half Sleeve Jacket on 03/29/2011 20:15:19 MDT Print View

Campaver.com has a sale on half sleeve and UL parka right now. plus free shipping should help.

E. H. Clemmons
(sclemmons) - MLife
Not me! on 03/29/2011 21:10:25 MDT Print View

I have one but I would never part with it. It is one of the coolest pieces of gear on the planet.

John Harper
(johnnyh88) - M

Locale: The SouthWest
Montbell on 03/30/2011 09:48:05 MDT Print View

@Robert - thanks for the campsaver.com tip. Those are some of the best prices I've seen on Montbell gear.

@Clemmons - glad to hear it! The half-sleeve makes perfect sense to me, but it doesn't seem like a lot of people use it.

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Locale: Sunshine State
Re: Montbell on 03/30/2011 11:20:36 MDT Print View

Yeah,

I love mine.

I originally went w/ a vest for the biggest weight savings, buy my shoulders can get cool.

The Montbell provides just enough coverage, and wool armwarmers can extend its usage into colder temps, if desired. I use some from Pearl Izumi.

Ron Babington
(Ohbejoyful) - MLife

Locale: Greenville, SC
MontBell UL half sleeve on 03/30/2011 20:16:39 MDT Print View

Here's a link to the sale-priced ones!

http://www.campsaver.com/u-l-down-inner-half-sleeve-jacket-men-clearance