Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTT: Neoair small for medium or regular size
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

Locale: Morrison, CO
WTT: Neoair small for medium or regular size on 03/25/2011 17:17:17 MDT Print View

I have a small Neoair, and i would like to trade it for a medium or regular size neoair, or even a large. I would be willing to add some cash to the deal to make it a fair trade.

My small weighs in at 9oz, and is very compact. i have just found that its hard for me to get comfortable on a torso size pad. It has always been using inside of a clean tent, and has never leaked air or been repaired. I would expect the pad i would be trading for would be in the same condition.

-Ted

Edited by Mtn_nut on 03/25/2011 17:19:34 MDT.

Curtis B.
(rutilate) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
How about just selling me yours? on 03/25/2011 21:26:05 MDT Print View

If you aren't able to trade, I might be interested in buying your small outright.

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Neoair regular on 03/25/2011 22:02:26 MDT Print View

What is the length of the small? I have a regular that is longer than I need.

Jim Morrison
(Pliny) - F

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: WTT: Neoair small for medium or regular size on 03/25/2011 22:15:00 MDT Print View

I might also be interested in purchasing it if the prior offers don't work out for some reason. Do you have a price in mind? I think REI says 9 ounces, 20x48 and new they are selling for 129 USD. Jim

Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

Re: Neoair regular on 03/25/2011 23:18:17 MDT Print View

the small is 47 in long.

i would much rather trade it for a bigger pad, however i would be willing to sell it for $100 shipped. as i said, its in near new condition with no damage. i'm always very careful with my gear.

Lynn Tramper
(retropump) - F

Locale: The Antipodes of La Coruna
Re: Re: Neoair regular on 03/26/2011 08:34:00 MDT Print View

I would be happy to do a trade as long as you could get the NeoAir small to me in SoCal before next Friday. I have a regular to trade. I fly out for NZ next Saturday, thus the time constraint.

Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: Neoair regular on 04/01/2011 23:54:32 MDT Print View

Retropump,

Thank you so much for trading me. it looks like its brand new, and i couldn't be happier. Im glad you got my small in time for your trip.

-Ted