Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Not your typical
Display Avatars Sort By:
Christopher Taggart
(PennDude)

Locale: Western PA
Not your typical on 03/23/2011 20:40:22 MDT Print View

I'm trying to find a 400ml Evernew Ti double wall with lid to no avail. Are they extinct or what?

Don Meredith
(donmeredith) - F

Locale: SouthEast
400ml mug with lid on 03/24/2011 06:00:24 MDT Print View

Give the guys at AntiGravity Gear a shot. They're the best and may be able to help. If they're out you can go over to REI ... its the same mug. I have the single wall version and really like it.

Don Meredith

lightpack.blogspot.com

Peter Griffith
(petergriffith) - MLife

Locale: SoCal
Trail Designs on 03/24/2011 23:49:48 MDT Print View

Try Trail Designs
http://www.traildesigns.com/cookware/titanium-mugs

. .
(biointegra) - MLife

Locale: Puget Sound
Re: Not your typical on 03/25/2011 00:03:35 MDT Print View

This REI Ti Mug is essentially the same.

I prefer the single wall with the lid, though, since you can cook with it also and it is lighter. The lid fits both and is one of my favorite pieces of gear - just make sure it is not on when you have it on a burner of any kind (even elctric), as the plastic melts at quite a low temp.

Jeff Antig
(Antig)

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: Not your typical on 03/25/2011 00:12:36 MDT Print View

Chris,

You might have better luck around the end of March or beginning of April. The Evernew U.S. warehouse has been dry on inventory for a while and many items are backordered leaving retailers with only what they have on hand. The factory in Japan that produces Evernew items has also been affected by the crisis because it's a several decade old facility. The freight boat full of Evernew goodies has arrived in California safely but is undergoing radiation inspection.