Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
US Plastics order
Display Avatars Sort By:
Angelo Radano

Locale: New England
US Plastics order on 03/16/2011 16:40:08 MDT Print View

Here is my US Plastics order (and my favorite coffee mug).

Total cost including shipping: $9.88

US Plastics Order

Ben Egan

Locale: The Grid, Brooklyn
wow on 03/16/2011 18:01:28 MDT Print View


too cool for school.

exactly what I need.

I also get my tyvek clothes there. Super cheap and lasts a long time.

Jared Dilg
(Village) - MLife

Locale: Texas
Re: US Plastics order on 03/16/2011 19:01:56 MDT Print View

Angelo, do you have planned uses for all those containers, or just stocking up in case you find a need? I'm curious in what folks use the larger 10ml and 20ml bottles for.

Angelo Radano

Locale: New England
Re: Re: US Plastics order on 03/16/2011 19:39:28 MDT Print View

I don't have a planned use for all of them. They were so cheap I just stocked up on them.

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

Locale: Montana
us plastic on 03/18/2011 12:52:26 MDT Print View

they also sell plastic tubes (and caps) that make wonderful pack rod holders, you simply cut them to length


Jacob D
(JacobD) - F

Locale: North Bay
Re: US Plastics order on 03/19/2011 09:23:56 MDT Print View

Exciting stuff :)

I'll probably pick up a few of these also. I need to order a few other things anyway. Have any of you guys used the flip-cap bottles for dispensing thicker liquids like toothpaste or sunscreen?

BTW, the Tyvek clothes are awesome. I'm working on a UL Tyvek leisure suit complete with butterfly collar, otherwise I'd be all over these!

Edited by JacobD on 03/19/2011 09:25:40 MDT.

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

Locale: Montana
flip cap on 03/19/2011 12:21:38 MDT Print View

I use the small flip cap containers for hydropel, should work fine for sunscreen (although I've had good luck w/ the dropper style bottles for sunscreen and DEET)

Michael Fogarty
(mfog1) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
Plastic tubes? on 03/19/2011 12:43:53 MDT Print View

Mike, What do they call these plastic tubes? All I found was the thicker walled clear PVC, which is expensive.

OK I found it: (Tenite Butyrate tubing) So, what wall thickness did you get for the rod tubes 1/32" or 1/16" I'd guess 1/32" as 1/16" wall is pretty beefy?

Edited by mfog1 on 03/19/2011 12:49:49 MDT.

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

Locale: Montana
1/32" on 03/19/2011 14:14:09 MDT Print View

1/32" is correct, you wouldn't want to run over your pack rod & case w/ a station wagon, but the stuff is seems to be plenty stout for trail use :)